Chapter 1: A Pocket Full Of Lies

Hi Everyone!

I hope you enjoy this Pretty Little Liars Fanfiction, and if you want more, just prod me down below in the comments. It always gets me going once you guys yell at me. :P And I promise, nothing ever goes unnoticed.

** Just one thing I have to get out of the way first! This story has not been edited at all! It is filled with typos that mostly are in the form of spelling and grammatical errors. If that bothers you then you do not have to read this at all. Feel free to read something else ( or refrain from leaving spelling or grammatical comments down below). I rarely go back to check my spelling and grammar due to me being in my last year of high school (I am super busy).  I kind of just type and then never check back. However, once I am done with school I will go back and fix everything up for you all! Sorry about this! I just see story as more important than the grammar! Thank you!

And keep your secrets close while your reading this story, because you never know if that text on your phone is from A or Alice.

Xx Evilynice

I’ve had many things stolen from me. Money, keys, credit cards, even my own heart, but none of that mattered more than stealing lies. People relied on the truth, but telling the truth to the wrong person at the wrong time results in nothing but agony. Take it from me; you’re always better off with a pocket full of lies.

The day after I saw a kid getting slaughtered when a bus hijacked by teen hooligans drove through him, Alison had leaned in and whispered with a breathy laugh, “No plastic surgery could cover that.”

I had smiled.

It was just her and I that had seen the murder. Unlike me, she valued what no one saw and buried them as secret. And so we promised each other not to tell anyone about us being there at the crime scene. So I formed the lies, and Alison buried the secret. Because the only thing we knew about each other was, we both kept secrets.

You know what they say? Secrets and Lies work perfectly in time.

So that’s how I play a part in her twisted story.

I supplied the lies, and she buried the secrets.

Who would’ve known she would steal mine.