Chapter 89: Mona Keeps Me Furious.

There is a small hummingbird in my heart. I can feel it try to claw its way out my heart and up my windpipe and screech a sound inhumane.

My heart drops into this well that I have decided is too late to find.

And I just about to break Hell loose when I hear a small sound. A sound of a scuffle. Of someone trying to break their way out in another room.

And I’m wrong.

Because the room isn’t empty.

I was blinded by my fear enough not to see Mona leaning against the lounge room wall with big gigantic smirk on her face. One that deserved a trophy and a bouquet of flowers and a punch to the face.

I cannot breathe.

And between the futile breaths I take I manage to hiss out three words with the sound of poison.

“Where. Is. He?”

“And here I thought I would have the pleasure of never seeing you again,” Mona says.

“I’ll give you three seconds before I walk over there and rip your jugular out of your own body. Don’t make me make your family’s attempts to abuse you lesser than what I will do to you right now,” I whisper.

My statue form is shaking and I realize that there is hand tugging my wrist back and that it belongs to nobody but Holbrook.

But my vision is red and I’m just about to move towards her when she speaks.

 “Don’t keep me waiting. This bitch needs to learn a lesson.”

But she doesn’t speak it to me.

She speaks to someone outside the room.

And I watch as Lucas and Cece bring Wesley in, holding him down with the help of ten men dressed in all black. Holding him and torturing him until he is forced to submit on his knees and scream out in pain.

My

Eyes

Are madness

“Alice! No” Someone yells.

I rip myself out of the spot I am standing towards Wesley, but someone behind me, Holbrook, tackles me back in a bear hug so I can’t move.

I am screaming against him but it is no use. His grip is unrelenting and I am slammed into the back of the bathroom door with Holbrooks body pressed up against me once again.

De Ja vu to the days he confronted Alison, only this time someone is about to lose a life.