Chapter 42: An A Team Player

Wasn't that Evil of me to include a miniature Weslice scene? Haha! :) But they are so cute that I just couldn't help it.

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter! An A team member gets revealed woo!

 --------

I groaned, “If you force me to go I will eat that pie you left in the fridge and I bet you don’t want me to do that.”

Wes chuckled as we stood outside of Rosewood high. “If you eat that pie then I don’t think we can be friends anymore,” He said, looking at me seriously all of a sudden. I raised my eyebrows thoughtfully and slowly moved away from Wesley who was now giving me a suspicious look. I faked eating a pie, grabbed my backpack from the trunk and saluted Wesley off. He grinned at me cheekily, kissin my forehead before allowing me to leave.

Mona had arrived at school an hour ago. She had left the resort at the middle of the night just like Cece and Holdon had a couple hours earlier. I had revealed myself to the A Team, but they hadn’t and it was best to keep it that way. If we could work from different angles we were dynamite.

My phone beeped, signalling a text message from Mona.

All their servers are down. They’ll be able to bring it back up in a couple of hours and we’ll be connected to everything they ever do-M

I replied back, entering the building and walking to my first class room.

You’re earning your acceptance - A

Then I walked straight into Aria. I grabbed on to her sleeve before she stumbled on the floor and fell through the classroom doorframe. She squealed but when she realised it was me she quickly stood up.

“Alice! I can’t believe you just left me sitting on that table all by my-“ She started saying but I cut her off.

“Oh gosh, I know Aria. I am so unbelievably sorry. I had no right to just ditch you like that. I asked you to come and you did and It’s just that my grandmother is extremely sick and I was worried and I didn’t think I was going to stay that long and you were having so much fun, oh, I’m so sorry,” I mumbled out like it was the hardest sentence that I had ever said.

Aria, who was about to form a retort, paused. “Oh, if that’s what it was all about then I don’t know what to say. I hope your grandmothers fine.”

I stared at the floor like I was sad. When the fact was I would be laughing if Mrs Grunwald was hospitalised.

“Thanks Aria, I’m still just so sorry,” I mumbled. She patted my back and gave me a reassuring smile.

“It’s fine Alice. I’m sorry I acted like that. I had a good night though. Thanks for the invite,” She smiled and then she spotted Hanna at her locker. “Anyway, I’ll see you later.”

I nodded, and waved her goodbye as I slowly walked into the empty class room.