The LAST Actual Q&A

Hello Hello dearest friends!!!

So right now I am currently still mourning *SPOILER* Wesley's death in the previous chapter. God, I cried writing that. That was so hard for me because I love Wesley so incredibly much and I really wanted him to have a good life after all the terrible things that have happened to him. Wesley will always have a place in my heart. Oh gosh, I know you are all thinking, "Gee writer, you are the author of the book. You get to choose how things happen." But honestly, I don't. The characters have a mind of their own and I'm only ever a scribe to their life. I have no control with what happens in this story. None whatsoever. If I did, Wesley wouldn't be dead and Alice wouldn't feel his death so incredibly deeply. I honestly don't know why it hurts me so badly to lose such a fictional character. I just know that each character in this book is ten times more than that. I wish Alice luck though. This has clearly hit her very very very hard. She loved Wesley a lot and they both had lost a lot of love in their life.

But anyhow, as you all can tell, the book is coming to an end! *SAD FACES*. There will be one more chapter followed by an epilouge. 

But before I finish up, I wanted to actually do another Q&A with you all! If you guys have any questions ABOUT ANYTHING, feel free to leave them down below! Like, please leave them down below! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. IT IS MY FAVOURITE THING.

Love you all! xoxox