Chapter 29: Let's Get Physical

You know when you thought you would never see someone again so you broke your heart into a million pieces so he didn’t break you?

I stood there and stared. Stared at Holbrook who had grown from a boy into a man in a couple of years. He had the same brown hair and eyes but his bones and muscles had grown into him. He was all angles and perfection and he was holding a gun to my face.

What do you say to someone you used to love?

I’m sorry I threatened to kill your sister? I’m sorry I loved you so much I had to push you away.

But no, that wasn’t what I was here for and Gabriel wouldn’t know it was me. I was masked in all black covering my identity. So I could pretend I wasn’t me.

“You are under arrest for trespassing. Surrender or I will use force,” he said, his voice melting into my bones. I had to remove my bones.

I kicked out my legs straight into the gun. It slipped out of his hands and slammed into the roof with a big thud.

He dived forward attempting to slam me against the wall, but I dodged away and slipped past him, grabbing for the lamp to swing on top of his head.

But before I could get there, his arms wrapped around my legs and I swung down face first towards the ground tumbling down with Holbrook on top of me.

It was to his advantage from there.

He wrestled my arms down as he reached towards his pocket where his Walkie Talkie sat. I took the momentary release of force to my advantage. I head butted straight to his forehead at the same time I kicked him right in the groin.

He yelled out, jumping quickly off of me as I stood up and threw a punch that he caught a few seconds later.

A slight bing from the fireplace room sounded. My USB had finished downloading.

It was in that second I was so distracted that I didn’t even notice that Holbrook had pulled the mask of my face.

He was staring at me.

***

DUN DUN DUN. HOW WAS THAT ENDING? ( I PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR A LONG LONG TIME)

If you really want to see what happens next make sure to vote! Once i get to fifteen votes on this I'll be posting the next chapter!

Please share this with anyone else who loves PLL! Actually, now that i think about it, you don't even have to read or watch PLL to get this since it's more of a different character. It would sure help though.

Thankyou everyone for your support! You make me so happy!

xoxoxoxoxoxo