Chapter 36: All Of Your Secrets

HEY EVERYONE! SORRY FOR THE NO POSTS! WILL BE POSTING A COUPLE CHAPTERS AT THE SAME TIME JUST TO MAKE UP FOR IT! <3 ALSO I UPDATED MY FAQ QUESTION FOR THIS STORY SO CHECK THAT OUT AND KEEP ASKING MORE QUESTIONS BECAUSE I LOVE IT!

ALSO! If you love this story or like it so far, please comment down below! Make some predictions! I would love to hear them! <3

(Also, the story has not been edited AT ALL. So there are heaps of spelling and grammar mistakes!)

.....

“Really?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Really,” he nodded. He parked the car and came over to my side to open the door. “Don’t I get a kiss for saving you?” He said it cheekily.

I slid out of the car and looked at him honestly. “I could slap you for saving me,” I suggested. He rolled his eyes and laughed and slipped his hand into mine. Instead of a drag, this time we were walking towards the resort.

Wes picked the keys out his pocket and opened the closest room.

It was one of the resorts, which served more as a home for the poor than an actual resort. It was for the nature walkers, to the bird freaks and it was for the people that wanted to hide out.

Alison loved it.

Cece was the one sitting on the bed. She got up on my arrival.

“Burning down buildings. Probably not the best impression,” she said to me.

“Now, who would I possibly make a first impression on?” I rolled my eyes.

Cece smirked just as a girl walked out of the bathroom and into the room.

Mona.

Mona Vanderwall.

“Ugh,” I groaned at Cece, “really?”

“We need more people,” Cece explained.

“Exactly,” I said. “We need more people. Wesley is already the family pet, we don’t need another animal.”

Burn.

Wesley pretended to wince with a smirk on his face and when Cece gave him a questioning look he just shrugged his shoulders and chucked himself onto the couch.

Mona didn’t even look like it fazed her. Of course, she was the one who usually put up with it.

I continued.

“She does not impress me, Cece. Especially at her attempt at being A by sending me the message, “ What would you do if you didn’t have me? Kisses-A” Fake, and incredibly stupid.”

Mona looked at me surprised.

“You knew it was me?” she said.