Chapter 54: Leaving Rosewood

CAN I JUST START WITH YOU FANS ARE JUST DRIVING ME NUTS. MAKING ME UPLOAD THREE TIMES IN A DAY BECAUSE I FEEL BAD! :P HOPe YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND COMMENT YOUR TEAM DOWN BELOW. I DON"T KNOW WHAT ALICE IS DOING.

____

I looked at him curiously and he indicted for us to sit in a booth. I paused before nodding slightly. I should be sent to hell for that overwhelming curiosity that lives inside of me.

I was just about to tell Wesley to leave when he gave me the look of , “I’ll kill you if you tell me that.” I sighed and moved towards the booth.

Holbrook slid into the booth seat in front while Wes slipped in beside me.

“I’d,” Holbrook said, “I’d prefer to talk to you in private.” Holbrooks eyes remained glued to mine. Strong and unwavering.

I shivered.

Wesley growled, “You bette-“

Holbrook cut him off and looked at him fully for the first time, “I already know that you’re a murderer, Wesley Anthony Fitzgerald. “

Wesley faltered.

Holbrook’s eyes slowly moved back towards me. “That’s one.. thing I didn’t expect of you to do. Befriend a killer.”

“There are many things I didn’t expect of you,” I glared back at him. But my strength was dying. His stare was too all consuming.

He sighed, pulled out his bag that contained a folder and slammed it on the counter. Wesley tensed beside me but I quickly slipped my hand underneath the table to squeeze his. He calmed down a bit more.

Holbrook’s eyes watched my hand disappear. He cleared his throat and looked out the window.

“What is it?” I said, staring at the folder.

Holbrook looked at me, “Open it.”

I cautiously moved my hands towards the folder and opened it. A passport, other travel documents and bank details fell out of it.

I almost laughed.

The dream escape package.

“You want me to leave, Holbrook?” I said, staring at the passport that had my face stamped on it. When did I even take that photo?

He was no longer looking at me and instead was staring outside the window once again.

He was waiting for Wesley to leave.

I sighed.

I turned towards Wesley, “Hey, can you go buy me the Neighbourhood album?”

“That was the lamest attempt to get me to leave,” Wes said, rolling his eyes. His whole body was tense just by Holbrook’s watchful gaze. Also, probably the muscles buldging under his Police officer uniform. “You think I’m just going to leave you with an A team member?”