Chapter 49: Murdered In The Kitchen

In the morning, Wes is gone but in a different way that I am. He is physically gone and I’m just all gone.

I don’t want to breathe.

Sometimes I think I remember pulling the blanket over my head during the night. Trying to suffocate myself. But then I hear Wesley sigh and feel his gentle hands as he pulls the blanket down again and I’m suffocated by pure air.

Wesley, why would you do that?

My body has managed survival after these past couple of days and I keep jabbing it and asking “How?”

One time Wesley catches me.

He is standing outside the door just slowly staring at me. “Because you’re a fighter, Alice. You’re a breaker of hearts, remember?”

I would like to break my life right now if you don’t mind.

There is so much I don’t understand and wish that I did. I was supposed to be the one who knew it all and that was all I ever wanted. I didn’t want this…ambiguity.

It did not make sense. Holbrook did not make sense. He had no priority towards me but I know that somewhere deep inside of me I really believed that Holbrook would never leave my side.

I never left his.

Look at all these questions I don’t know how to answer.

Wes is still standing at the door.

“I phoned Mona,Cece and Holdon” Wes says, "and Jason is dead in the kitchen.”

____

SORRY FOR THE REALLY SHORT CHAPTER! HAVEN'T HAD MUCH TIME BUT WILL BE POSTING REALLY SOON!

:) So how's this twist of events? If you see this comment down below if your Team Holbrook or Wesley