FIRST

"Li chel! Come in the dining table breakfast is ready!" My mom yelled while she knocks at my door.

"Coming!" I paused the SEVENTEEN'S HIGHLIGHT MV playing on my phone, I just can't take it! Did you guys see Hoshi's forehead there? He is a very handsome squishy fluffy guy!! I squealed silently and place my hand in my mouth to muffled my screams.

After taking a small glance with Seventeen's picture I hurriedly grab my bag and head to the dining table.

"What took you so long? You are fangirling again? I thought I told you to stop that, they didn't even know you are existing" My Mom scolded while she is pouring coffee in my cup, I heave a sigh and saw my Dad squinting his eyes at my report card, I can feel he's going to scold me again.

"What gotten into your grades?? I'm so upset with you!" My Dad nagged when I was about to sit on my chair, I sigh for nth time again but glare at my brother who turn to a fit of laughter.

"Hahaha! It's because she's always daydreaming about her Kpop boyfriend! And reading wattpad 'till midnight so she's aren't focused in her studies anymore!" My older brother blurted while laughing.

"Do you want me to confiscate your cellphone or got you grounded?" My Dad nagged once again, aish, when will they stop? I am being annoyed, but I didn't talk back, I'm guilty.

"Good luck on your exams, be sure that you will ace it this time or I'll really confiscate your gadgets" Dad muttered as he pick up his bag and head to his work.

I put my chopsticks down, have no appetite at all.

"Are you done eating? Lets go, I'll drive you to your school", My older brother offered, he's kind, he just loves to tease me that much and I know he's upset with my grades too, he is four years older than me.

"No, I prefer to take the bus, thank you for the food" I said and stood up, my brother nod his head as I bid my goodbyes to my Mom and him then walk my way to the bus stop.

I was walking through the overpass when an old woman accidentally bumped to me.

"I'm sorry ahjumma" I apologized and bowed to her, she looks like a beggar because of her outfit, before I can walk past her she grab my left arm.

"Why ahjumma? Is there something wrong?" I ask worriedly, she look deeply into my eyes and I felt dizzy.

"Don't go near in the forest" She said and walk away.

It feels weird, like there's something that is telling me to believe her and take her words seriously, that thought doesn't leave my mind while I continue my way to school.

~

I'm still thinking about what that old woman said, it's seriously distracting me and I can't even concentrate with my exams, I'm now at the last part of the exam when I've got back to the reality when my bestfriend nudge me in my elbow.

"W-what?" I stammer a little because she is looking at me worriedly.

"We will be having a camp! You're coming right?" She smile with her eyes sparkling like it is pleading.

I remember what my Dad said, I should have focused in taking my exams!, I cursed internally and sigh.

"What?" This time she pinches my cheeks and demanding for an answer.

"Aisssh! Rox! Stop it" I said in a hush voice, I look around and saw my other classmates cheering loudly, I prayed that my luck will save me this time and miraculously passed the exams or my parents won't let me come.

"I'll try" I mumbled and put my things on my bag as the bell rang signaling for us the time to go home.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

"How's the exams goes?" My Dad greeted me as soon as I pull open the front door.

"It's fine, Dad, we will be having our camp on weekend, can I come?"

"Yeah, sure, if you'll pass your exams this time", He showed a caring smile that makes me sigh in relief.

"Okay Dad, I'll take a rest first" I said and kiss his cheeks.

When I'm finally at my room, I opened my laptop and played the SEVENTEEN'S 'BOOMBOOM' MV while chatting with my co~carats on International CARAT GC and went on fangirlin' again, who doesn't listen to their parents when they told you to stop watching and idolizing kpop group like me anyway? Well, we're all the same *insert grin here*.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

"Princess, come take my hand, don't worry! I will be here for you, don't be afraid" A smiling Hoshi said while offering me his hands.

"LI CHEL! WAKE UP! YOU WILL BE LATE IN YOUR CAMP!" My Mother on the other side of my room knocking on the door continually while yelling have woken me up from the beautiful and yet sweet nightmare.

"I'm fully awake Mom!" I shouted back, fortunately, I passed the exams, I got a not-that-quiet-so-high grades but it was still fine with my parents, I've always aced my exams that's why they are really upset when I got a lower results, so, I can't blame them if they are that strict.

Wait? That's only a dream? Haaays, I thought that was true, how Hoshi stretch his hand to reach mine feels so real! I sighed and ruffle my hair before I kicked my blanket off my body and do my morning routine, I should get going or Rox will nag at me again.

🌾🌾🌾🌾

(AN: YEAAAH! I THINK THIS STORY IS KINDA LAME HAHAHA I'M SORRY, BUT IT IS STILL THE FIRST CHAPTER! I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE BORED ON THE NEXT COMING CHAPTERS, I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WILL NOT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, I'VE GOT THIS INSPIRATION WHEN I WATCHED "HWARANG" AND "MOONLIGHT LOVERS SCARLET HEART", ESPECIALLY MLSH, I AM DAYDREAMING WHAT IF THE PRINCES THERE IS SEVENTEEN? THAT'S WHY I'VE GOT THE INSPIRATION TO WRITE ONE! SO I AM NOT STEALING OR COPYING ANY OF THAT SERIES/KDRAMA, I HAVE THE INSPIRATION TO DO THIS WITH THE HELP OF THAT KDRAMA BUT I DON'T HAVE A PLAN TO COPY OR STEAL IT EITHER WAYS, THANK YOU!)