EIGHT

LI CHEL'S POV:

I open my eyes and look beside me, The Thirteenth prince aren't there anymore, it still too early, but I should be awake right now, I fixed myself and walk outside of the palace, I even dreamed of being with a Palace like this, feel the antique things like this, dressed like this, and I even dreamed of being a Princess! But now, that I already am, I feel like burdensome, I don't even know who I am, I don't know why I'm here, I don't know why I have to do this, to pretend that I am the Princess they are saying, I don't think they will believe me if I say I'm not, because they hate this Princess behind me so much. What should I do know?.

"Your here! I've been looking for you everywhere!". Dino said, I mean Chan.

"Your worried about me?". I said and smile to him.

"No! Who will be worried with a girl like you?!, I want some Seaweed soup, make me some!". He said and avoiding eye contacts with me.

"Why? Is it your Birthday today?".

"Pabo! You always make me that whenever the Princes out for war".

"They are not still here?".

"They will be out to war and comeback after weeks or Months, why do I tell you things that you already know, get up there and make me some foods!". He said and pulled my arm to stand up.

"Arasseo! I cook it for you! Aish, this little kid!". I said and ruffled his hair.

"Aish! Jinjja! Yaaaah!". I ran away from him and he chased me.

I wish to cooked for Dino too, I thought about that he is my little brother ever since I watched SEVENTEEN, but I didn't expect that I will meet them like this, probably they are not the real SEVENTEEN, maybe on looks and names only, but not in Character and attitude, I don't really know what's happening in this world, why am I here anyway?.

I stand infront of the Damiwon a Kitchen's room, I cut all the recipes that I needed, I saw the potatoes, Carrots and other ingredients in the table, so, I prefer to cook some Chicken Curry a Filipino dish, so they can taste some other dishes, I hope Chan will love it or even like what I prepare. After I finished cooking the maids take it out to the dining table, it is a very huge Damiwon? How do they call this place? The Ingredients and other pots, ceramics and utensils are neatly arranged in the shelf, it is a very nice Kitchen, I wish I could have this huge Kitchen at home too.

I am carrying the Chicken Curry pot and walking inside the long dining table where Dino I mean the Thirteenth prince where, then the wooden door open and a Eunuch enter.

"THE KING AND QUEEN ARE HERE! GIVE RESPECT TO YOUR HIGHNESS!".

And all of the Kitchen staff, Omg, how do they call them anyway? Bowed and give some respect so do I.

"I heard that you prepared some food, so we prefer to eat here". Says the Queen, she is the pretty woman I saw yesterday. So, she is the Queen?

"Yes, your Highness, have some". I said.

"Can we sit down?". The King said.

What did he say again? Is he asking me if he can sit down? He is the King, right? Why should ask for my permission?

"Can I ask a question your Highness?".

"Yes, Princess".

"Why should ask for my permission if you can sit there? Your a King anyway, you can do what you want". I said while bowing.

"HAHA! We respect and adore your Family so much, all the things that you see here is yours, I forgot, you lost your memory, Mianhe~".

"No, Your Highness, You shouldn't apologize, Mianhamnada". I said while lowering my head even more.

"Should we eat first?". The Queen interrupt us while laughing, she is a very nice woman, I think.

"Yes, yes My Queen". As the King helps the Queen sit down while touching her face and adoring the Queens beauty.

"Heol~ Abeojji, Eommoni! What are you doing!". Chan on the right side of the Long table said while covering his face with his plate.

I think, it is not still a mess being with this Palace anyway, I am treated like a princess, and as I can see, the King and Queen loves this Princess like they own child, I sat beside Chan Across the King and Queen, we start eating silently.

"What do you call this dish? It taste good!". Said the King while pointing his chopsticks on the pot of Chicken Curry".

"It was a Chicken Curry".

"How did you know about this kind of dish?". The Queen asked.

"The Filipino often cook that dish, it was easy to do and-". They are looking at me right now, looks like I am some person who is crazy at their sight.

"I-I mean, I just mixed the ingredients I saw inside of the Kitchen and then that was the dish that I made, and prefer to call it Chicken Curry". Jebalyo, take my lame explanations!.

"I never thought you are as great cook like this, I love this, I will visit you more often to taste this kind of dishes of yours, thanks for the food, our Princess is a very precious and adorable Princess in this whole wide world". The King said while he is standing along with the Queen.

"Thank you, Your Highness". I shyly said to them.

"We should resume you and Jisoo Marriage then, maybe when they came back here?".

Dino coughed at his food, so do I.

"W-what your Highness?".

"Isn't that a good idea?, or do you like someone else in the Princes?".

"I'm sorry Your Highness, I am not yet ready, maybe we should talk about that when they are finally here?".

"Is that so? Okay then, we should get going, continue eating". And they left together with the Palace guards.

I look at Chan's side and he is glaring at me. What did I say for him and get mads at me like that?.

"Don't hurt him again!". He said and walks out the dining hall.

Who? Who is he referring? Is that Jisoo?.

~

(AN: I OFTEN DREAMED ABOUT A KING AND QUEEN WHO LOVES EACH OTHER AND TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER 'TILL THE END, NO OTHER CONCUBINES OR OTHER WIFE, SO HERE IT IS, I DON'T LIKE LOVE TRIANGLES ANYWAY! HAHAHA VOTE AND COMMENT YOW!)