THIRTY NINTH

HAE CHEL'S POV:

The day has come, the Silla's Princes and Goryeo's Princes riding on their horses are entering the Deoksu-Gung's Palace right now, they were all shimmering and totally a gorgeous Princes, and as they got off of their horses, the SEVENTEEN looks smaller in KNK and VIXX around them, cutie! Fangirling mode again! If fangirl is a subject in School, I know I'm always on top, seriously!.

"What is our Princess smiling at?". Sang Hyuk ask as he wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"I just thought that you still looks like a baby boy for me!". I said and laughed at his pouting face, when I look back at the Princes place they are all looking at me, my eyes locked in Jisoo's eyes and I saw pain in his eyes.

"Welcome to our Palace!". Hak Yeon said and bowed at them.

"By the way, this is Princess Chim Shel, my wife, your the Princes who thought that she is your lost sister right?". He added.

"Yes, sorry for mistaking your wife as our Princess, Princess, were very sorry". Jihun said and bow to us.

"Its okay". I said, I felt nervous, seriously.

"Shall we go inside of the Palace and talk about the Alliance deal?". The King said and all of the Silla's Prince walks with Hak Yeon and Won Shik inside the Palace Hall.

I'm left with Sang Hyuk, Taek Woon, Hong Bin and Jae Hwan.

"Time to do the plan". Taek Woon whisper to me.

"Lets get inside too, we know you have a long Journey, we prepare foods for us". Hong Bin cheerfully said to them.

We all went inside the big Dining Hall of Daeksu-gung Palace, I sat between Sang Hyuk and Jae Hwan, infront of me is Jisoo's looking at what everything I do, and its kinda embarrassing, on his left is Jihun and Chan on the right side of him, they are all looking at me too.

"If Chim Shel could melt, probably, she is right now". Taek Woon said, not looking at them, Jisoo blushed and continue eating, no one dares to talk while we all ate, I miss them honestly, I want to hug them all, to chat with them, especially with Seokmin, Seung Kwan, Hansol, Junhui, Minghao, Soonyoung and of course Jisoo.

"Our Courtlady will lead you to your room, you should all rest for now". Hong Bin said to them as he bowed.

"Saranghaaeeyooo~". Hak Yeon sings as he is walking towards me holding a bouquet of flowers.

"For my beautiful wife". He says as he offers me the flower, I accepted it as I smile and he kiss my cheeks, "Lets go, I will show you something". He said and lead me outside the Dining Hall, the other Deoksu-gung Princes follow us.

~

MINGYU'S POV:

"F***! See that?! They used her when she lost her memory! They brainwashed her!". Wonwoo said.

"Sshhh! Be quiet, they might hear us!". Jihun shushed him.

"We will find that out, don't jump in conclusion". Sung Cheol hyung said.

"Lets rest for now". Jung Han said and we all went inside the room where the Courtlady lead us.

I saw a sad face of Jisoo, I know he is hurt more than we are hurting, I know he feels jealous over the Crown prince and we can't stop him from feeling that way, 'cause even me, I feel that way too, Mingyu tap my shoulder and points at Jisoo, he is crying again, Jihun is comforting him while Seokmin and Seung Kwan telling him lame jokes, but unlike before it won't work anymore.

I slowly walk outside our room, without them noticing me, I saw Princess Hae Chel or Chim Shel in the short bridge, she is sitting there while her feet is on the water, I walk towards her and sit beside her, she's mind might be filled up so she didn't notice me, so I fake cough and finally I grab her attention.

~

(AN: IT IS 2:30AM ALREADY AND I AM STILL WRITING, BECAUSE? IDEAS CAME RUSHING IN MY MIND AND I SHOULD'VE WRITE IT OR I WILL FORGET IT! 😂😁, AUTHORS BURDEN IS REAL ❤, BTW I AM LISTENING TO BTS "MISS RIGHT" AND IT GIVES ME PEACE OF MIND ❤)