EIGHTEENTH

WONWOO'S POV:

"They are taking so long!". Hansol said.

"Maybe they are just-". I shushed Jisoo when I heard horse footsteps getting near on where we hide.

I make Hae Chel lean on Jisoo and put out my sword in case they are enemies, the man got off and I immediately put a knife infront of his neck.

"OMG! Wonwoo! It is the first prince!". I heard the familiar voice says, a hand held my hand down.

"It's me, Sung Cheol". The man infront of me says, Chan hug him.

"I'm sorry hyungnim".

"It's okay, I'm grateful that you guys know what's happening and knew we are not safe here anymore". First Prince said.

"Where are the others Hyung?". Chan ask still hugging Sung Cheol hyung.

"Probably with the others, and I hope they are all safe too, how about you Princess, are you okay?". Hyung ask.

"I'm okay, it just kinda paralyze my arm". He is panting so hard right now, Jisoo offers her water as he still held her waist.

"Lets rest here for now, we will see the other tomorrow on Goryeo and Silla's boundary". Hyungnim added.

What is really happening here? Last time that I know we are the Family that love each other and worries nothing, how should we know about fighting? About this war? All we know was to play around and have fun, but what happened now? I can't blame Abeojji or Eommoni, for making us feel free, that was the great things that happen in my life.

"I know how it feels". Sung Cheol tap my shoulder.

"Why this things happened to us?". I asked him.

"That's also the question that running to my mind, we have no choice but to accept the fact that all of this things happened to us, we can't run from it, all we have to do is to face this, to fight for it". He said and sat beside me.

"Are you tired? Are you mad?".

"Tired? No, I should be strong for you, so you can lean on me, so, Jung Han wouldn't pretend to be strong for us, so I should shoulder the things that happened, so I could protect you, Mad? Yes, ofcourse, I don't really know why this things happen to us, but like what I've said earlier, we should face this and fight for it!". He said and went inside the Cage.

I also went inside and saw Hae Chel shaking.

"What happened?". I asked.

"Princess lost so much blood and I don't know how to cure her". Jisoo said while he is crying.

"She should be treated right away!". Soonyoung said.

"But how?".

"D**n!". Sung Cheol cursed as he went outside the cage.

"I-I'm okay, p-please have a rest, don't mind me". She stutters as he said that words.

"I found a well behind this cage, somebody clean her wound". Sung Cheol said and gave a water pot to Jisoo.

"I will do it". Hansol said and starts pulling the Arrow on Hae Chel's arm.

"Arghhhhhhh!". Soonyoung's shout filled the place, I cover his mouth with my hands.

"Shhh! What if the Assassins hear you?". I said.

"Ahm because Hae Chel's got hurt!". He said.

"And why are you shouting? While Princess is the one who got hurt?". I asked him, Princess laugh and biting her lower lips while hugging Jisoo very tight.

"I-i don't know, waaaah!". He shouts with no sound, he just open his mouth and slump on the floor while he is kicking his feet in the air.

After Hansol clean Princess wound, we all rest, while Sung Cheol insist to look for us while we asleep, I know what running in his mind make him doesn't sleep also, so we prefer to make him do what he wants, I hope the other Princes are safe too.

~

(AN: STILL WATCHING MOONLIGHT LOVERS AND WHY DID THEY ONE BY ONE DIED?? WAAAAH. ANDWAEEE! 😭😭, IT'S A BITTER SWEET STORY, WHAT IF I MAKE MY STORY JUST LIKE THAT? HAHAHA, MIANHE~, I KNOW I WOULDN'T I PROMISE! I HATE WHEN SOMEONE DIED IN THE BOOK/MOVIES, EXCEPT IF THAT WAS A ENEMY OF THE CHARACTER OF COURSE, AND I WOULDN'T DO THAT IN OUR PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE SEVENTEEN ❤, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FEELS IN MY VERY LAME AND BORING STORIES, LEAVE A COMMENT, THANKS😍)