SIXTY

LI CHEL'S POV:

I was walking inside of the Village where our House is, I saw someone petting a puppy, he looks like Seokmin? Wait? Is that Seokmin of Seventeen or Seokmin of Goryeo's Princes? If he's Seokmin's Seventeen, then, the Princes must stay at home all the time and must try to hide harder, I decided to ignore him, but before I open our gate's door, I heard someone call my name so I look behind, and it was..

"Li Chel! Princeeeessss!". Seokmin then hug me.

"Why are you outside? I told you that you were not allowed to go outside!". I felt relief that he is Seokmin but disappointed as well because he didn't listen at my warning.

"Its because I saw the Puppy stuck below at the gates edge, I removed the puppy at being stuck and he is limp, Wonwoo Hyung told me to put this puppy outside of the house". He said and he is kinda sad while explaining.

"Hmm? So, what now?". I ask.

"Can we keep him?". His face lit up.

"Well? I think we can, since there were no collar around his neck, but, we will return the puppy when someone look for him, understand?". He nodded and cheered as he pulls the puppy closer to him and hug it tightly.

"Lets get inside, if your going to break my rule again, about going or sneaking outside, we will put that puppy in a lost and found, understand?".

"Yes I understand!". He skipped as he was going inside still carrying the puppy.

"I'm home!". I shouted as I was following Seokmin, remembering that maybe they were cooking at the backyard.

"Guyyysss! I can keep the puppy!". Seokmin said, Jihun, Soonyoung, Dino, Wonwoo,Vernon and Seungkwan cheered and gather around Seokmin ruffling the poodle's hair, while on the other side, Wonwoo is shaking his head in disbelief, he's scared of dogs.

"Well? No ones gonna greet me, I think?". I said and puts my arms on my chest.

"Waaaah! Eommmaaaa! I miss youuuu!". Little Chan runs towards me and hug me tightly as the others do as well.

"Yaaaah! Put down that puppy!". Wonwoo said, he's hugging me while Seokmin's hugging him, still carrying the puppy.

"Tsss, Ye". He puts down the puppy at the Backyard's bench and sat beside it.

"I'll go change clothes, I'll be back". I said and went inside my room, I saw Jisoo's arranging my clothes.

"I'm home". He looked at me and smile, his angelic and beautiful smile.

"Hmm, how's your day?". He ask as I am looking for my clothes to wear.

"It went good".

"Do you meet some friends there?". He ask and that stopped me.

"Yes, I do, but don't worry I di-".

"Haha! I know, I trust you".

"Ohhh! So sweet! That's why I love you!". I said and hugs him, he hug me back and kiss me on the forehead.

"Now, get change and lets help them cook". He said and walks to the door, he open it and wink at me before he went outside, how lucky I am to have him as my fiancee.

I choose a comfortable T-shirt and sweat pants then went to the backyard where the others are.

~

(AN: VOTE AND COMMENT!! ❤)