SEVENTY FOUR

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Mask? Or the make up transformation right? I don't know you can do such things guys! You guys are amazing!". Jisoo said clapping his hands in amusement.

"Do you sincerely think about those things or you two are refusing to take the fact that we are not the SEVENTEEN members you were saying?". Prince Jisoo said.

(AN: I WILL ADDRESS THEM AS 'SVT JISOO' AND 'PRINCE JISOO' 'SVT WONWOO' AND 'PRINCE WONWOO' SO YOU GUYS WON'T BE CONFUSED.

"Heol? So the other world is existing!". SVT Wonwoo said with his eyes grew big.

"No, no don't believe them, they were just f-".

"Say that again and I will get my sword and slash that tongue of yours out of your mouth". Sung Cheol impatiently warned.

"Ah! Hyung! You can become actor! You were so good at-".

"You really don't listen huh?!". Sung Cheol was about to go with SVT Jisoo but Jung Han, Prince Jisoo, Prince Wonwoo and Jihun blocked him by grabbing his arm and legs.

"Calm down guys! Sung Cheol!". I said stopping them to do something out of control.

"Lets talk about this more calmer". I said and proceed at explaining to the two SVT members what I have to say.

~

"So you were telling us that what are you saying yesterday is true?". SVT Wonwoo said.

"No, wait, where's the hi-dde-n ca-m-". SVT Jisoo said but stop himself because of Sung Cheol glaring hard at him.

"Think about what are we going to do now!". Sung Cheol said still glaring at SVT Jisoo.

"Okay, fine, so this is real? Hmm, what should we do to take the SEVENTEEN members back here in this world?". SVT Jisoo ask after gathering up his self.

"There's only one way". Prince Jisoo said.

"And that is to come to our world". Jung Han continued.

"How can we go there?". SVT Wonwoo ask.

"By going inside the dimension on the forest where Li Chel only knows where". Jihun said.

"But, we can't go there now". Sung Cheol said.

"What?? Our Members needed to be here or else the managers and their families will suspect that they were missing!". SVT Jisoo said.

"We can't because there were wars in their world and-".

"I don't care if all of you died! I don't give a d***! I need my members I need-".

"One more word and I will not think twice of sparing your life now". Sung Cheol scaringly warned.

"The Princes need to train first, give us a month to train and we promise you that-".

"What one month?". Jisoo was about to complain again but Sung Cheol stand up in his position.

"I mean, okay, one month, just a month only, okay?". SVT Jisoo said.

"We will go ahead now before Jisoo lose his head". SVT Wonwoo said, I walk with them to the gate as they leave our place, they told me to contact them if something happen and vice versa.

I sigh in relief knowing that they will not falsely accuse me again, but what about the Silla's princes? Are they still alive? They feels like a family to me too, what if something bad happens to them? That was the thought that is going on my mind before I fell asleep.

~

(AN: I HOPE I CAN FINISH THIS BOOK BY JANUARY, I HAVE NO PLAN TO DELETE THIS BOOK NOW)