SIXTY SIX

LI CHEL'S POV:

'Wake up, me o samashite, hora, Wake up minna ga matteru no sa Wake up jikan-".

My phone's alarm clock ringing, (BTS 'WAKE UP') I look at my phone and it says 5am and my first class will start at 7:15am so I pull myself up to cook for breakfast, I saw the other bed where Soonyoung, Hansol and Seung Kwan's sleeping and found it empty, I look beside me and I greeted by smiling Jisoo (like what on the picture above and omg! He's so handsome!)

"Good Morning". He said.

"Good Morning too!". I said and fix my hair, he sits up and hug my waist.

"I love you". He whisper on my ear.

"I love you more". I said and look into his eyes, I brush up his bangs that covering his face, and his forehead is OMG! Why I am fangirling over my fiancee anyway?.

"Stop, I might melt!" He teasingly said.

"Haha!". I laugh as I give him a quick kiss on the lips, we got off the bed and walk downstairs, we can hear a loud noise at the backyard so we head there.

"No! Soonyoung hyung, Seung Kwan hyung and Hansol Hyung don't help on cooking!". Chan whines as he is blocking the said Princes way.

"What is this all about?". I ask.

"Jisoo Hyung said that the reward for being hard working on Palace Chore is to be with Eommonie! So I will work hard too!". Chan confidently said.

"Nadoooo!!!". Seokmin said.

"Nadoyaaaaaah!". Min Gyu said mixing whatever he is cooking eagerly.

"Haha, but I don't say such things!". Jisoo on the other hand said.

"NO!!". They all said in chorus except for the three of course.

"Okay, if you say so, but it is still early to do the competition". I said still sleepy, its still dark too.

"Yeah, we have woken up by their noise, when we ask what it is all about they said that they want to be with you so they will be hardworking doing the chores". Jung Han explains.

"Do you all have a good sleep??". I ask.

"Nooo!". The Princes who sleeps on my room said glaring at the Laundry team Princes.

"Aissh!". Soonyoung said and sit at the bench.

"Haha, stop being competitive guys, you all can be with me whenever you want, except of course when I'm at School". I said.

"But we still have to do this!". Said the never ending confident Chan.

"Just agree". Jisoo said with a smile.

"Hmm, okay". I said and rest my head on Soonyoung shoulder.

~

(WHAT IS YOUR MOST FAVORITE SEVENTEEN SONG GUYS? MINE IS "I DON'T KNOW" 💓)