FORTY THIRD

LI CHEL'S POV:

It was Inseong!.

"What happened? Why are you not with them?". He asked me.

"What really happened behind the reason why you escaped away from us? Do the Goryeo's Princes hurt you?". Heejun ask.

"We couldn't pretend anymore, we can't let you leave us and ignore the fact that we are your cousins, your our only family!". Seungjun said.

"We know there's reason why are you doing this, and you will explain it to us right now!". Seungjun added.

"We can't stay silent forever, even though we are feeling that Goryeo Princes are lying to us, you are the only one who could answer us". Heejun said, they are the three of them around me.

"Bu-but-".

"No buts! You will come with us or we will cut off the Goryeo's Princes head off!". Inseong said as he slash his sword, he's so scarry seriously, I gulped and I just nod my head.

"Lets go". Inseong offer his hands to me as he is on the back of his horse, I jumped on and we headed to the Palace, maybe, they need to know also? But, what if they got mad to the Goryeo's Princes? I hope Jihun and Youjin is there also when they make me talk about what happened between me and Goryeo's princes.

~

"WHAAAT?! they do that to you?!". Inseong shouts as he slammed his hands on the table.

"We were going back home, and execute Goryeo's Princes". With a straight face Jihun said.

"No please, no! This is not all of their faults, I am wrong on the other side too". I tell them already why I escape away from Silla's Palace, far from them.

"Princess Hae Chel is right, even though she forgot about it". Heejun defended me.

"What? Then what would we do then?". Inseong annoyingly said.

"Do my plan!". I cheerfully said to them, at least they are not that stubborn now, I don't tell them the worst things Goryeo's Princes do to me, like for those hurtful words they said.

"No, we were going home, we found you already and we finished what we should do here". Inseong complained.

"But! I want to stay with Deoksu-gung's Palace! I want to be with their Princes for more days, please!". I pleaded them.

"No!". Inseong in a final tone said.

"Bid your goodbye for tomorrow, we can't leave King Youjin and Silla's Palace for long". Jihun said this time.

"Then go ahead first, I will stay here together with Goryeo's Princes and be back in a week together!". I said.

"Do you think we trust them after what they did? Do you think we could let you stay with them still?". Heejun said.

"Bid your goodbyes with them, that's final". Inseong said as he tap Heejun's shoulder and they leave me here at my room, I slump my body on the floor and I felt exhausted.

"Understand them please, we can't let anyone hurt you, we know Deoksu-Gungs Prince do good to you, but they are right, we can't leave King Youjin and Silla's Kingdom for long, we should head back home, we were giving our deepest gratitude for Deoksu-Gung's Princes for tomorrow and bid your goodbyes then". He tap lightly my back, kiss my forehead and walk outside my room.

I decide to have some fresh air so I walk outside and went in the pond, I sat down and stare at the fish that swimming.

"How many days you were going to pretend that your the Deoksu-gung's Crown Prince's wife?". I heard Mingyu said and sat beside me.

"No, I'm not going to pretend anymore, when you talked to me and tell me not to hurt Jisoo, because yes your right, he doesn't deserve this, I tell them that we should stop pretending too, and Silla's Princes already know about what happened between the Princes and me". I said.

"We expected that though, are they mad?".

"No, they aren't but they don't trust you now".

"We expect that too". He bow his head.

"When will you tell them?".

"Tomorrow, after we go back to Silla's Palace".

"Yes, the Silla's Prince said we were going back in their Palace tomorrow".

"Am I selfish?". I ask him.

"No, they understand you, we understand that you are gaining our trust yet, even Jihun and Chan trusted you so much, and wants to prove that they change already, that they loves and care you sincerely, and I know this time this is real, they always cry and blaming themselves that they are the reason why you leave, they always says that its their fault, and promise to protect you and not to hurt you anymore". I saw the sincerity in his eyes as he is saying that words to me, and I regret what I did, with that thought I cried.

"They are too precious to be treated like that! I'm a very bad girl to pretend like this, to doubt them and not trusting them!". I cries as he hug me tightly, brushing my hair with his hands.

"No your not, shhh~".

"Yes I am, I just prove that they are right! That I am a very bad girl! That they shouldn't trust me".

"No please, don't tell that to yourself! We understand you and we forgave you already". I heard a voice behind me and when I look up, it was Jihun together with the others, they are crying too, I ran to him and hug him.

~

(AN: I WANT TO STOP THE HATRED AND PRETENDING NOW! SO HERE IT IS ❤, BUT, I WANT TO BREAK YOUR HEART AND MAKES YOU SAD STILL! 😂😁, MAYBE IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS? SOME SIDE OF ME TELLING ME TO FINISH THIS BOOK, BUT THE OTHER SAID, NO, PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS! 😁, MAYBE ON MAY? (NOT SURE) I WILL PUT THE WAR OF KINGDOMS CHAPTER THEN, PLEASE WAITEU, I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW SHOULD I WRITE IT! 😂😁, VOMENTS YOW!)