THIRTY THIRD

JIHUN'S POV:

"I should have listened to Jisoo, Jung Han, Sung Cheol, Minghao and Junhui said, maybe Princess Hae Chel wouldn't run and we shouldn't lost her if I believe her, if I have given her a chance and if I accepted her, but I didn't". Chan said as he throw pebbles on the pond.

"Stop blaming yourself, it won't do good anymore, its already done and we can't change the past, lets just hope that she's safe and alive". I said and stare at the turtle that crawling to the water.

"I can't stop blaming myself". He said and bowed his head.

"I know, me too, I regret everything that I did to her, but like what I've said, we cannot bring back the past and change it, and I wish she will forgive us still".

"I know she will, she is a very kind and adorable person now, way too different from what she is before". I smile when I remember how lovable she is, Chan is right, we are blinded with the past, the pain she did to us, and we didn't see how she changed, yes, its all our fault and I hope she still forgive us despite for all of what we did.

"You're here, come, lets go home, the others are waiting for you, its getting dark and we should go back to the Palace now". Mingyu said and Wonwoo with him.

We head back home and all are still quiet, ever since Hae Chel's gone, no one dares to tease and as cheerful as before, I want to be back from what we are before, and I know only Hae Chel can do that, to return us from what we are, I promise to protect her and not to hurt her anymore, and Hae Chel, give us another chance please.

~

(AN: WE KNOW JIHUN AND CHAN'S FEELINGS NOW, THEY REGRET WHAT THEY DID TO OUR LEADING LADY, SORRY I'VE JUST UPDATED NOW, I TOLD YOU THAT I WILL BE GONE RIGHT? JEONGMAL MIANHE~ VOMENTS PLEASEU 😍😘 THANKS.)