EIGHTY FOUR

LI CHEL'S POV:

We are heading to our Journey again.

"Eomma, how's Deokmin? Our Puppy?". Seokmin said probably missing his puppy.

"He will be okay, he's with Youngjae Oppa and I know he will take good care of him". I said showing a reassuring smile at him, he and Hansol is at our left while Chan and Jung Han is on our right, we are infront of the other Princes and on the back of the line is Jihun, he's not talking with us anymore since the day Sung Cheol been captured.

"I wanted some sweets!". Chan whimper.

"I have some cookies here". I said and get some inside my bag handling to Chan, an arrow hit the pack of cookies and pinned unto the tree beside Chan, alerting the others.

"Where that came from?!". Jung Han shouted as some arrows poured towards us at the sky.

"Run fast!". Jung Han said as he make him fast his horse speed and we too, I hug Jisoo tightly as we are still trying to escape from those arrows that still aiming to us, we heard some horse foot steps on the right and saw some armoured palace guard of I don't know what Kingdom is running towards us.

"Turn left!!! We will not separate now!". Jung Han shouted.

"Princess Hae Chel, hold the horse saddle, I will try to shot them". Jisoo said picking up his crossbow aiming to where the palace guards are.

But before he could pull the crossbow the arrow shot Chan and he cries in pain.

"Omg! Jisoo! Chan is shot!". I said and take away the crossbow out of his hand and fortunately I shot three people, I looked at Jisoo and just like me he has an amused face, he saddled the horse faster as we get on Jung Han and Chan side.

"They were getting nearer to us!". Jihun said as one out of I don't know how many they were but I think they are more than twenty people getting nearer on us.

"Arghhh!". Jihun screamed as he slashed the palace men's head who are near on him.

"Beware on your right! I can hear the horse trod!". Jung Han warned, I can hear a ruffling of trees and plants at the right just like what Jung Han warned us, I saw some men with a black mask and black ninja assassins hanbok goes off the trees on our right, Jisoo held his sword tightly trying to defense us.

"Its us! Silla's Princes!". Seungjun remove his masked and it makes me startled.

"Prince Seungjun?". Jisoo ask.

"Yes, we'll talk later! Go ahead, we will block them, meet us at the Silla and Goryeo's boundary". He said as the others who are wearing assassins stand behind us as we saddled our horses again to where Prince Seungjun direct us.

~

(AN: I'M SORRY I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEAS HOW TO MAKE WAR SCENES, I KNOW IT IS SO LAME AND PLEASE HANG IN THERE UNTIL THE END! SARANGHAE!)