EIGHTY FIVE

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Chan? Are you still okay?". I ask Chan worriedly.

"I am! I am a big boy now!". He said but still whined holding his arm who are wounded.

"Hang in there okay?".

"Aish, its just my arm who are wounded, I will not die!". He said again making me sigh in relief.

"Why are they taking so long?". The ever short tempered Jihun said.

"Do we have to help them?". Hansol said.

"I don't think so, remember when we left them they were surrounded by those armed men but they were still alive, they must be really a powerful Princes!". Seung Kwan said amazed.

"Yes, they were". Seokmin said pointing at the forest, they were running towards us, all of them wearing a ninja assassin Hanbok and they were extremely fast, some were riding a horse.

~

"Lets talk while were on our way". Prince Jihun (Kim Jihun) of Silla said, I got a clear look at how many they were and they are more than thirty people, so we were so crowded, I think when we still not here in this world, much things and war happened.

"So, how should I start? Hmm, we escaped from those villain, we searched for you guys in the forest but you were not there, every now and then we will go there and look for you if you were there and waiting for us, but one day, when we get there, we saw people with weird modern dress, and Princess Hae Chel too, we thought you all were them but the real situation revealed, the real Hae Chel tells us his intention to make wars with Goryeo and the reason why Gwangju's Kingdom are now destroyed by Kyongbok's, she got alliance with them, because she thought that Goryeo were planning to take Silla's Kingdom from us, we refused to because we know that she's wrong and something's off her than the last time we meet". Prince Jihun look at me.

"And I know she's not you, so it makes me doubt, and I found out that those guys with her were came from the other world and we conclude that there you are, on that world, and lets go back to Hae Chel's topic, she put a war on us too, but Kyongbok can't take a seize of war towards us because we are powerful and they were getting weaker as the Gwangju and Goryeo's Kingdom fought them, but they still won the victory and she take captive of those humans from the other world". He explained.

"So? We are going to Silla?". Jung Han asked.

"Wait? Where's Sung Cheol?". Prince Heejun ask.

"They captivated him". Lee Jihun said.

"I see, well, some of the Silla's Official has her loyalty so they stay with her and help her with her plan but fortunately all of the Silla's palace guard was on ours so we have them, they were about a thousand sword man so don't worry we can win this battle added the Deoksu-Gung's Palace guards".

"What do you mean by that?". This time Jisoo ask.

"That we are staying in the Deoksu-Gung's Palace, were very thankful to you Princess, that if we don't get the alliance with them, I don't know where we would go". Inseong said smiling at me.

"You don't hated me?". I finally asked.

"No, we won't if we could take you as our real cousins we will do". So they did know that I am not the Princess Hae Chel? Their cousin, but its a relief that they don't hate me.

"Lets rest for now, we were tired already at battling with those villains!". Seungjun said as he got off of his horse, and the others too and laid around the area but assuring that there were people who will guard us while we sleep, I sleep at Jisoo's arm as we laid on the grass, Chan position his head on my tummy, he was treated by the Assassins, and have his bandaged at his arm, I think this is a very tiring day but atleast we are not alone, we have Silla's Princes and Deoksu-gung's Princes to help us.

~

(AN: I CAN SEE THIS BOOK NEAR TO END, I WILL FOCUS ON MY BTS FF AFTER THIS 💓)