SIXTY NINE

LI CHEL'S POV:

The last period dismissed and we are now preparing to leave.

"So? Are you going to hang out with us now?". Bambam ask.

"No, she's going with us". Jisoo said and drag me outside of the building.

"Wait! Where are we going?!". I shouted.

"To my house". He said and push me inside the car where Wonwoo's inside.

"What? Your house? Are you insane? I'm not going-".

"SHUT UP! DO YOU THINK I WILL BELIEVE YOU?! THAT YOU CAN F**L ME? WELL! I WILL TELL YOU NOW! YOU CAN'T! STOP PLAYING WITH ME!". He shouted loudly echoing in the car who is now moving to where it should go.

"But I am not f**ling around, I am not lying". I said, I still can see from his eyes the hatred, even though he is isn't the Jisoo I love, I still can't manage to see him looking at me like that, a tear from my eyes fell.

"Don't act as if you were innocent!". He shouted again, the flashbacks of hatred that I received from the Princes play, how they looked at me with disgust, hatred and anger, how they refuse me to be with them, how they talk bad things to me, how they hate me, and it makes me cry even more, Jisoo? Where are you? I hope you're here, I hope I can see from your eyes the love and not the hate I am seeing now, I hope I can hug you, that I can hear from you the word I love you, that I can hear your comforting words.

"Stop now Jisoo, lets talk to her later and hear her explanation first". Wonwoo said.

"No, how can we trust that girl? Dongmin's right! She's just using me! Us!". He said and I can see from his eyes the sadness and disappointment mixed with anger and hatred.

What did Hae Chel do now? Why this Jisoo hated her so much? Why should I bare AGAIN this hatred and accusations?! Why me? Again?! I can't stand this now! I can't let this go again, and? I thought she loves my Brother? She even marry him right? What now? What is it this time? And Dong Min? What about him? She hurt him also? Is that the reason why Dong Min is looking at me longingly that day when I am adoring his looks?.

I continually sob and stay silent on the whole ride.

~

(AN: ARE YOU HATING HAE CHEL NOW? I'M SORRY! AND I AM EVEN SORRY IF I MAKE JISOO BAD HERE, IT IS JUST A FANFICTION, RIGHT? SO, IT IS NOT THEIR REAL ATTITUDE EVEN ALL OF THE SAID CHARACTERS HERE, THANK YOU😘 VOMENT PLEASE)