NINETEENTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

I feel the weight in my tummy, I open my eyes and take a look at who's sleeping in my tummy and it was Chan, I'm so shocked, seriously.

He moved so I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep.

"Aish, she's still sleeping?". And I felt a warm clothes cover me, and footsteps fading.

I open my eyes and smile at what Chan did, Seokmin is right, he is a very sweet Prince.

"I saw that!". Hansol said and help me stand up.

"Are your wound hurting again?".

"A little bit".

"We will clean that again later, Seungkwan's have your bag so we don't have bandage to cover your wound".

"It's okay, lets go?".

"Whats this? It isn't taste good anymore!". Soonyoung shouts outside.

"You will eat or you will be hungry, choose one". Sung Cheol said while giving a fruit to Soonyoung.

"Hahaha, what's the problem of my Baby Hoshi?". I asked with a Baby voice.

"Eomma! Hyung giving me this fruit!, it taste horrible!". He cling his hand in my left arm.

"I am not forcing you to eat this, stubborn kid!".

"You shouldn't tell him that kind of words!". I said as I sat beside Jisoo, Soonyoung just stick out his tongue towards Sung Cheol.

I taste the fruit and Soonyoung's right, it taste horrible, but we have no choice, this place doesn't have tree that bear fruits, aside from this one we are eating.

"I miss the Court Lady's food, and Eommoni's specialties". Chan sadly said.

"Finish eating and we will head to Goryeo and Silla's boundary". Sung Cheol left us eating the fruit, I look at my right and Jisoo is so quiet, he isn't talking to me since yesterday, but he still beside me when I need someone to hug and lean on. I peck his cheeks and continue eating.

"Woah! Eommoni and abeojji!". Soonyoung said and clap his hands together with Hansol, it will feel better if there is Seungkwan and Seokmin who will teased me too.

~

"We are waiting for almost two hours right now! Where are they?". Wonwoo worriedly asked Sung Cheol.

"I don't know either!". Sung Cheol brushed his hair in frustration.

"Calm down Princes! Maybe they got delayed, saw some fruits or whatsoever in their way here, Mingyu and Seungkwan the heavy eaters are with them". Soonyoung trying to calm down the two.

"Soonyoung is right, please don't think negative". I said.

"Should we go and find them? I am worried sick now". Hansol said, beside him is a quiet Chan.

"Maybe that was a great idea". Sung Cheol said and rode his Horse.

"Wrong move". A guy in black said and stab Sung Cheol with a small arrow, suddenly we found the men in black hanbok surrounded us, they look like assassins, Soonyoung and Wonwoo tries to fight back but it's too late, they all stab in their neck with the small arrow and they passed away, the guy who stab Sung Cheol remove the mask covering his face and look at me, he is a handsome man seriously, but he is our enemy, I pick up the sword on the sand and point it towards him.

"Is that how you greet your cousin?". He said smiling at me, a sweet smile, Then all went black, I felt the pain in my neck and I passed away, I even saw the guy carries me and rode in his horse.

~

(OMG! WHO'S THAT COUSIN? SERIOUSLY? WHAT IS HIS PART IN THIS STORY? IS HE AN ENEMY OR NOT?, WELL, BOOM~BOOM IS PLAYING ON MY BACKGROUND ❤, COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE, I AM STILL ACCEPTING SUGGESTIONS GUYSUE)