EIGHTY TWO

LI CHEL'S POV:

We are still half our way to Deoksu-Gung's palace, we decided to rest at the waterfalls, I know this place, this is the place where Chan catches a little fish and where I drowned into.

"The atmosphere is so wretched!". Soonyoung whined.

"How can the atmosphere be bright if we lost our Crownprince??". Jihun talk back.

"Stop bickering you two! Can't you see? We want peace here!". Jung Han shouted stressed out.

"Look what you two done! If Seung Chul could see you two arguing because of him what do you think he will feel?". I said walking towards the forest.

"Hey, wait where are you going?". Jisoo said stopping me.

"I want to pick some vegetables or fruits I can find, we have some preserved meat there at our bags so I can cook for you".

"Let me help you". He said and smile.

"Nado Eomma!". Chan said holding a big wooden basket to place the fruits and vegetables we will pick.

"Good job Maknae! Lets go". I said and push Chan and Jisoo's back forward to the trees.

"Look at them, they are on guard". Chan said while pointing at the other Princes spread in the place where we are.

"Of course, we are not safe anymore, the Kyongbok's Kingdom is getting aggressive in eliminating us". Jisoo said picking a radish.

"Lets go, I think this is enough, I said". we stood up and head back to where the others are.

I start cooking while Chan helping me with Seokmin and Mingyu too, Minghao and Soonyoung is incharge of making a fire.

"After we eat we will start our Journey again, staying here and waiting for the night to strike wouldn't do anything to us, we have to go to the Deoksu-gung as fast as we can". Jung Han said, we all nod and continue eating.

Thankfully the two stop bickering in each other but I still can see them glaring at each other.

"Eomma! I want some more meat". Chan said pointing with his chopstick his cup.

"Arrasseo Maknae". I said and give him some.

"Tss! Such a spoiled baby!". Wonwoo teased Chan and the latter just stick his tongue out.

~

(AN: ON THE NEXT CHAPTER 👍)