FOURTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Ohhh shoot! Youngjae oppa! Can you please shut up! I'm trying to have some sleep here!" I said as I buried my face in the pillow, but the noise was getting louder, as if they were just beside me.

I harshly remove the blanket that's covering my body and stood up, I put my hands on my waist and ready to scold Youngjae oppa.

"I SAID SHUT U-" My eyes widen when I saw three people who's running around inside the room, they were Seungkwan, Hoshi and Seokmin, the gag-trio.

Wait? I am still here? They also have long hair and wearing traditional dress too, OMG, It's not a dream.

"Princess, The Third Prince told us to wake you up, because he said you're gonna talk about something" HOSHI SAID, GUYS! IT'S HOSHI! ONE OF MY BIASES IN SEVENTEEN! OMG! HIS FOREHEAD IS OMG MY HEARTEU!!

"So, you're saying that what happened last night is not a dream?" I manage to ask while still fangirlin' in my mind.

"Yes, not any of this is a dream" Seokmin answered.

"We thought, we will lose you again" Seungkwan whined and held my hands, OMG! GUYSEU! HE IS ONE OF MY BIAS TOO OMG! BUT BUT ARGGGGHHHH, It is not a dream? What to do? Where am I?

"Where am I?" I blurted out the thought in my mind.

"You're in Silla's palace, our home, the third Prince is right, you forgot about it again" Hoshi said as he look down, I can see that he is a little bit upset, and mad?

"And in case, who am I? Why I'm here?"

"You are the Princess we are taking care of, both of the King and Queen died while protecting these kingdom, my father which is the King of Goryeo's had a great alliance with your kingdom so we took care of you since your parent's passed away" Seokmin explained.

"You don't have to tell the things that she definitely know, how many times do you want to be fooled with this Princess? She keeps on hurting you all but you still believe her!", Seungcheol said and slammed the door closed I didn't notice that he is eavesdropping.

"Maybe you should change your clothes first, we will call the courtlady to help you, see you later Princess" They all bowed and left me, but before that they kiss me on the forehead and Hoshi whisper to me, "I believe in you" that's what he said.

Why on earth is this happening to me? What exactly wrong deeds have I done to deserve these? I don't know if I will be happy because all of SEVENTEEN is here and I can meet them all anytime, or I will be sad, mad and pitied myself, because I am stuck in this body, not knowing what's going on, and I don't know who I really am? some more days that I'd stay here and I will seriously go crazy!

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

(AN: HOW IS IT? IS IT LAME? ARE YOU CONFUSED? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE, LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE! I WILL APPRECIATE THAT DEARLY ❤)