TWENTY FIFTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

"It is getting dark, go wash up now and we will call you when the Dinner's ready". Heejun and Inseong kiss my forehead before they left.

The Courtlady helped me take a bath and Wore my clothes, too many CLOTHES! let's emphasize this word dude! *Insert sarcasm here*.

After we ate Inseong and Heejun talk to me for a while, we talk about the Childhood memories and they walk me outside the Princes room, I lay down beside Jisoo's bed and hug him, he turned and his face facing me now, he just smile and close his eyes, he must be so tired, we don't talk so much now, I'm kinda sad, but as long as he's beside me, It's okay. Even though Jihun and Chan hated me, it's okay, I know it will passed soon.

I traced Jisoo's forehead, his pointed nose, his perfect jawline, his innocent eyes, his cheeks and his lips, the lips that I kissed yesterday, I smile at the thought, I close my eyes too and drip down in Dreamland.

~

"Princess!". Inseong carries me and put me outside the Palace.

"Yah! Put me down! Waaaaah!". I shouted, this giant, seriously!.

He put me down when were finally outside the Palace, I saw the Princes riding on their Horses and looks like they are planning to hunt.

"We have Training for hunting now!, would you like to come?". Seungjun said.

"Yes!!".

"Where would you like to ride a horse? Of whom I mean?". Heejun said and cling his arm onto mine.

"To.. Jisoo!". I shout and run towards his horse, he smile at me and Wonwoo lifted me up and put me in Jisoo's back.

I wrap my hands into his waist and we head to the forest, I felt dizzy and a words flashed in my mind, "Don't go near the Forest", Yeah! The Ajjuhma said that to me! But the Camp? in the Forest? Where the deep black hole is, the way to this world? Yeah, that was the warning I forgot!.

"Princess, catch!". Heejun throw me the ripe mango and I catch it but I almost fall and Jisoo hold my arm and our face are an inch away, he move his face nearer, I close my eyes.

"Eherm!". Inseong cough.

"Oh my gosh!". I said and turn Jisoo's face infront with my hands, I heard his soft laugh and I blushed, I just stare in the mango in my hands.

"Let me open that for you!". Heejun said, and omg! That smile is! D**n this cute handsome guy!, I gave him the mango and he gave me back the ripen mango, I smile back at him and he just nod.

"So, lets part ways by four group, Seungjun will lead Sung Cheol, Junhui, Minghao, then Heejun will lead Jung Han, Mingyu, Wonwoo , Inseong will lead Soonyoung, Princess Hae Chel, Jisoo, Chan and Seokmin, And I will lead Jihun, Seung Kwan and Hansol".

"Waaaaah!!!! No! Princess will go with me!". Heejun cries and hug me.

"I made my decision". Jihun in final tone said.

"Wait, why does Inseong have 5 members? Can he handle all of them?". Jihun of Svt ask.

Inseong slash his words and point it on Jihun's face.

"He's the best sword fighter here in Silla, next to Youjin of course". Jihun of KNK said.

"So? Lets part ways now?". Inseong said and glare at Jihun.

"Okay!". We walk in our designated area, infront of us is Inseong, while Seokmin and Soonyoung cling unto me holding their Archer, Behind us is Chan and Jisoo chatting.

"That deer, hunt that using this Archer and arrow". Inseong said and gave me the said things.

"Me? Going to hunt that deer? Noooo!!". I said.

"That deer, or that wolf?". Inseong said and points the wolf waiting to devour the said deer, I gulped and look at him pleading.

"What are the reasons why were here on the first place? It is to hunt animals right?". Inseong said.

"I'll try". Jisoo said and pull the Archer sling and points it on the deer.

"Don't stress your arms, sling it just like this, and point this on this side and let go". Inseong teach Jisoo how the proper way to sling the Archer.

The arrow shot the other side of deer, which causes the deer to run and the wolf saw us, yeah, that ware wolf saw us, wait? It saw us?.

"R-U-N!!!!!". Soonyoung said but Inseong grip his collar to stop him.

"What? We need to run!". Seokmin cling to me even more.

"Hunters hunt, not Run!". Inseong said.

"I don't want to be the Hunter!". Seokmin said and run, Soonyoung chase after him.

"Sh*t!". Inseong cursed and the Wolf saw us and run from our place.

"Run!". He shouted and we all run, Omg! I want to live! I want to Graduated in College, work in a Fancy Restaurant and have my own family! And specially be with Jisoo, Jisoo? Where is he?, I look at the person who's holding my hand while running, It is Chan, and Jisoo? The wolf is chasing him on the tall trees there.

"Jisoo left there!! The wolf is chasing him!". I shout and remove Chan's hand in me.

I do what Inseong teach Jisoo earlier and shot the Wolf, the arrow shot the wolf's Leg, it saw me and run towards me, I sling my arrow's archer again and shot the wolf's eyes, the wolf flinch but continue on running to me, 1 Kilometer, half kilometer, Aish, why I can't focus on shooting this wolf? just a few steps away and he could bite me now, what should I do? My hand is shaking in fears, where does my instinct goes? That awesome instinct! I need you!.

~

(AN: DO YOU WANT TO ADD SOME KPOP GROUP IN THIS STORY TOO? ASIDE FROM OF COURSE, SEVENTEEN AND KNK? COMMENT HERE 😃, I HOPE YOU WON'T GET ME WRONG IF I PUT OTHER KPOP GROUP/MEMBERS IN THIS STORY, IT JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT, AND I KNOW THEY ARE TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH ❤)