SEVENTY THREE

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Are you ready to prove yourself?". Jisoo said, unfortunately, the class dismissed so fast so here we are, Wonwoo, Jisoo and I are on our way to my house.

"I'm always ready". I said.

"Remember, If I found out that you were lying, I will do everything I can to put you in prison". He warned.

"I understand". I said as I sent a message to Soonyoung, telling we are near the house.

~

I got off the car first opening the gate, beside me is Jisoo and Wonho.

I open the House door revealing Sung Cheol, Jung Han and Jihun, we talk about that the Maknaes wouldn't show themselves so there will be no more people to argue and explain with.

"Hyuuuuung!". Wonwoo said and on act of hugging Sung Cheol but he points his sword to Wonwoo.

"Omg! Sung Cheol! Put that down!". I shouted pulling Wonwoo behind me.

"Wha-what are you holding?, Why are you holding that thing?". Wonwoo said stuttering.

"Lets sit down first and Sung Cheol better hide that". I said gesturing to the two to sit down.

"I could leave this place alive right?". Wonwoo once again ask.

"Yes of course, that Princes are harmless, they are just scarry sometimes". I said trying to show a smile.

"So, how can you explain that? And who are they? Isn't he Sung Cheol Hyung? Jung Han hyung and Jihun?". Jisoo ask.

"Yes and No, Yes those are their names also but No because they were not the real SEVENTEEN members".

"What? Haha! You're kidding me right? Maybe there were hidden cameras here to prank us right? Maybe those five days that you were missing is to prepare this kind of prank right?!". Jisoo said and look around my house.

"No, we are not kidding or pranking you and sadly there were no hidden cameras here, Jihun? Can you call Jisoo and Wonwoo?". I said and Jihun nod as he walk upstairs.

"Ahhhh! This time you will show us the other staffs telling us that we were f**led right? Okay! Fine! You f**l us, you guys won!". Jisoo desperately said making his hands up.

"Unfortunately we are not kidding, and all of those whatsoever you said? We are not doing that, we are the true Princes of Goryeo". Jung Han said.

"Haha oh please don't -". Jisoo stop at what he is saying when he saw Jisoo and Wonwoo walking towards us.

"And how could you explain this?". Jihun said.

~

(AN: I DECIDED TO FINISH THIS BOOK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)