SEVENTY

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Explain". Jisoo said when I sat on the sofa.

"Look, I'm not the Hae Chel you are talking about, I'm Li Chel, her Husband's sister-".

"What?? Are you crazy? So, are you telling me that Hae Chel is married? And how can you explain that you were look alike? See? You are lying! You're f**ling me!". He shouted.

"No! I'm not f**ling you, if you let me explain with no interruption, I can tell you the whole story!".

"Go on". He said and sat down.

"So, firstly, Hae Chel is not an ordinary person, she's Silla's princess and -".

"Hahaha! So are you going to tell us a story? Its not the time to listen to your lies!". He interrupted me again.

"Wait! Listen first please!". I pleaded.

"Tss". He hissed and crossed his legs.

"So as I was saying, Hae Chel is a Princess of Silla not in this world but in the other world-".

"Are you crazy? Don't you think we would believe that??". He interrupted again times two.

"I think it is better to listen to her first". Wonwoo said tapping Jisoo's shoulder.

"And yeah, she came from the other world and remember the forest? The one she said she wants you to go with her? And where SEVENTEEN'S member goes? That is the passage to the other world, and last I think two years ago? Our School have this camp near that forest where I falls onto that dimension-".

"So, are you saying that you falls to the dimension and went to the other world?".

"Yes! And when I and the Princes of Goryeo's running for the Assassins, we fall onto that dimension and the reason why I am here again and I am with the Goryeo's Princes who can prove that they were at the other world together with Hae Chel-".

"And you were saying that there were more crazy people than you?". He mockingly said.

"No! I am telling the truth! You can come with me and meet them anytime you want!". I defended.

"Haha, are you visiting a Psychiatric? If you were not I can recommend you for my uncle, he's great".

"No! I'm not crazy!".

"If you say so, so where's the other SEVENTEEN's member now? I don't think I can listen to your story telling even more, its okay if you don't like me or love me now, I just want my members back!". He shouted again.

"Maybe, maybe they were at the other world, because the Princes are here, so they must be in the-".

"Other world? Stop with this b***sh** now!".

"But I am not lying! I am telling the truth!" I shouted and cried in depression.

"Okay, fine! I will believe you, believe you f***ling me again, and this will be the last time I will believe you, but if you were lying at me, I will put you in prison, I will do everything I can to put you in prison, be sure to prove me that tomorrow, I still have to talk to our Manager, the SEVENTEEN's member are still missing". He said and brush up his hair out of depression.

"I'll take her home". Wonwoo said and pull me outside of their house.

"Do you believe me?". I ask Wonwoo when were on our way to my house.

"Do you think we can believe all of what you said? I don't think I can, its just, aishhh, its crazy you know?! Other world? Princes and Princess? That happens only in fantasy". He said and yeah, he is right, no one will believe what I said, maybe tomorrow if I let them see the Princes, if they see the Goryeo's Princes Jisoo and Wonwoo, they will believe me.

~

(AN: KDRAMA/FANTASY SUGGESTION: THE WATER god's BRIDE, NAM JOO HYUK IS THE LEADING MAN 💗)