TWENTY SEVENTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Woah!". I am amazed by the blue waterfalls streaming down this Spring.

"Lets catch fish Seung Kwan!". Seokmin said and jumped off the back of the horse and walk towards the water and hold the stick with a knife on its end.

"I will catch bigger than yours!". Chan said and followed them.

"What about you Princess?". Seungjun said, I look from behind him and saw Jisoo.

"I will join them!". I said and kiss him on the cheeks, he ruffles my hair and nod.

I walk beside Jisoo and hugs him from behind. He is 6inch taller than me, perfect! I said to myself as I tighten my hug.

"No one should push Princess Hae Chel again okay?". Jung Han said and laugh at Sung Cheol, he pushed Sung Cheol in the water.

"Lets push Sung Cheol instead!". The others splash some water to Sung Cheol and the poor Hyung chased them, He got Chan and teasingly drowning him, Hansol get on his back giving his heaviness and the others join them.

"How about joining them?". Jisoo said and turn to face me, he fix my hair, tucking the strands of my hair at the back of my ear while looking at my eyes.

"I preferred staying here with you!". I said and smile.

"Excuse me". Junhui said, Jisoo broke his hug and face him.

"Yes?". I can feel the tension between them.

"Can I borrow her for a while?". Junhui said looking at my eyes, Jisoo look at me too and I nod, Junhui pulls me far away from them.

"What do you want?". I asked Junhui, he pushed me to the tree, my back ache.

"I thought you love me and not Jisoo? Why are you hugging him? Why are you so sweet to him?". He asked, pain in his eyes.

"I'm sorry but-". He squished my arms tightly and I feel the pain on the healing wound I have on my left arm.

"Jihun hyung, Sung Cheol hyung, Jung han, Chan and Minghao is right! You just make me fell for you and hurt me like what you did to the others! I regret believing you!". He shouted at me.

"Please, I don't know what are you talking about, I don't intend to hurt you, please let me go". I cries from the pain.

"No! You already hurt me!". He punch the side of the tree I am leaning and he slump on the sand, I kneeled at him.

"I love Jisoo, I recently knew about it, I love him, I know its true this time, he always take care of me, he always show me how much he loves me, I'm sorry for hurting you, I'm sorry for making you fell for me and ended up being broken". I said and pull him in a hug, he is crying and sobbing continually in my neck.

"I know that I can't make you fall for me, I know that you love Jisoo than me, but I pretended that I don't know, maybe its my fault too".

"No, don't blame yourself, it is no one's fault, Jisoo is too precious to hurt, I know your precious too, but there someone who will love you more than you love her, take care of you and love only you". I said and tapping his back lightly, he broke the hug and look at me.

"They are wrong, your too precious and kind, I know this time will come, I know that Jisoo and you are good in each other, I know that you are the right girl for her, thanks for letting me feel how to be inlove, how to be taken care by you and how to be yours, please don't hurt my brother anymore, please say to him that you love him, I don't want him to cry because of you".

"You accepted already? You don't hate me?". I asked him.

"What makes you happy, makes me happy too, I can see the fond of happiness and sparkles in your eyes everytime your with Jisoo hyung, I know he's the right Prince for you". He said and tears starting to flow again in his eyes.

"I'm sorry". I cry and hug him again.

"I already forgave you, If Jung Han, Sung Cheol, Jihun and Chan can see how precious and adorable you are, they will never hated you like that". He smile and brushed my hair with his hands.

"Yeah, I miss you~ Princess!". The8 I mean Minghao said and hug me.

"Ahww! My Baby Minghao!". I said and brush his hair. "My baby innocent bunny Minghao!".

"What? Where that nickname came from? Nadoyah~ Eomma!". Junhui said, what? He accepts me as his Eomma just like that? This Hae Chel is a very pabo girl to hurt this precious Princes! She doesn't know how kind and good they are, but, since I'm the Hae Chel now, I will protect and take care of them 'till I die!.

~

(AN: WHEN I FIRST SAW JUNHUI, OUR PRECIOUS AND HANDSOME JUN, I THOUGHT HE IS A AMERICAN GUY, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW BUT SOMEHOW HE RESEMBLES LIKE A AMERICAN, I'M SORRY, I DON'T INTEND TO OFFEND YOU, BUT, IT IS A COMPLIMENT GUYSUE~ HE IS SO HANDSOME AND I THOUGHT HE IS, IN SOME ANGLE MAYBE?, VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEU~ 😍😁)