SIXTY SEVEN

LI CHEL'S POV:

After we ate and I prepared to go to School, I bid good bye to the Princes and now I'm at the Bus heading to the CARATDEUL UNIVERSITY.

'Are u on ur way to Schl?'. A message from Yugyeom.

'yes'. I replied back, I remember my Brother so I texted him too that I am on my way to School, I was about to walk inside the Business and Arts building when someone drags me here on the garden, I look at the two people standing in front of me.

"Are you ready to answer my question?". Says Jisoo.

"What answer I should tell you?". I ask.

"The answer to who are you? Why are you so familiar to me?".

"I don't know what are you talking abo-".

"Don't play innocent! I know its you!". He shouted at me.

"Hey calm down". Said Wonwoo as he held Jisoo's arm.

"Where are the other members of SEVENTEEN?". Said Jisoo that makes me startled.

"Member of SEVENTEEN? What are you trying to say?". I asked feeling confused.

"I said don't play innocent Hae Chel!!". He shouted even louder that makes the students around look at us.

"Not here Jisoo". Wonwoo calmly said.

"But we need to-".

"Oh! You're here!". Bambam said.

"We are looking for you everywhere!". Yugyeom added.

"Ah right! Lets go to our room before the bell rang". I said and pulls Yugyeom and Bambam's arm, I am still confused though so its my chance to escape from this situation with Wonwoo and Jisoo.

"Yaaah! We will talk about this after School! You can't forever escape from us!". I heard Jisoo shouted again.

"Oh? What is it again what they need to you this time?". Yugyeom said while opening our class room's door.

"I don't know too, remember yesterday? They were asking me weird question again". I said.

"What? I can't imagine they were weirdo". Bambam said.

Yugyeom's about to talk too but the Professor and behind him was Wonwoo and Jisoo walked inside the room, Jisoo glared at me as he sit two rows in front of me their seat is beside the window next to them are our horizontal row, the first period started and I am still thinking about what Jisoo said, should I talk to him later? Because, if what he is talking about is seriously true? That this Jisoo of SEVENTEEN met Hae Chel? I thought this Hae Chel doesn't gave me troubles in this world but I guessed I am wrong, and why they call me Hae Chel?.

~

(AN: MY KEYBOARD ARE FIXED NOW! I CAN TYPE WITHOUT FURTHER PROBLEMS 😌😁 WELL, LETS SEE AT THE NEXT CHAPTER WHAT THIS JISOO OF SEVENTEEN'S POINT OF VIEW IS)