SEVENTY EIGHT

LI CHEL'S POV:

We bid our goodbyes as I and the Princes held hands as we walk in front of the tall tree, the first one to go is Sung Cheol, he slip his hand in the tall tree and the said tree opened a dark deep hole with a strong light on its end, I heard gasp from the SVT Wonwoo and SVT Jisoo, I look at them and they were amused and scared at the same time.

"Princes, Princess Li Chel, are you ready?". Sung Cheol ask.

I look at Jisoo and he's looking at me too, he smile and I smiled back at him, I look towards the other Princes and there were determination in their eyes, they needed it though to be determined to get their Kingdom back, to save their people and their Mom and Dad which is the King and Queen, I turned my gaze in front of the dimension and nod at Sung Cheol, the last thing I remember is us dragging through the light and falling unto the hard ground.

~

I was woken up by a loud noise around me, I look at my side and all the Princes are still sleeping, I tap Jisoo lightly and we start waking up the others too.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"We are at the forest like what in your world has, but we all know that this is the different world we are back at our world". Sung Cheol said and we all nodded.

"Looks like we are surrounded". Jung Han said pointing at the loud noises not too far from us.

"Get up one by one and follow me, escort them Jung Han and Jihun". Sung Cheol said while standing up and he's about to walk when he motion me and Jisoo to follow him.

We hide at the not too deep cliff and thankfully there were tall trees above us, perfect for hiding.

"We should have a horse". Jung Han said when were finally at our hide out far from where we are earlier.

"We will go there together with Soonyoung and Jihun to stole some horses, we can't travel by feet". Sung Cheol commanded and the said Princes all nod.

"We brought some food to eat, lets eat first and wait for tonight and hope that we can stole the horses and we will be still safe". I said giving them their lunch boxes.

"What if we go to Deoksu-gung's Princes and get some help?". Soonyoung suggested.

"Good idea, we need every help we can get, like now, we don't know where's the Silla's Princes, if they were still alive". Sung Cheol sighed.

"But first, we really needed the horse to get there". Jung Han said and we all continue eating.

~

(AN: HOW SHOULD I START THE WARS HERE? 😂 I WILL BE BACK WHEN I FINISHED WRITING/ARGUING WITH MYSELF HOW TO MAKE A GOOD WAR SCENES, I HOPE I CAN GIVE YOU GOOD QUALITY FIGHT AND WAR SCENES THOUGH, AND IF I CAN'T SATISFY YOU, I'M APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME 😭😭😂😂 EVERY PERSON HAVE A SKILLS LIMITATION, BUT I DO REALLY HOPE YOU WILL STILL READ IT UNTIL THE END ANYWAY 🙏💝💝I WILL BE GONE FOR A WHILE!! WELL, I GIVE YOU TONS OF UPDATES RIGHT? I HOPE IT ENTERTAINS YOU ANYWAY💗 ANNEGASEYEO 💞 SARANGHAE😘)