TWO TEEN (SAYS BY? 😂)

LI CHEL'S POV:

I felt like vomiting, I woke up with a unfamiliar place, it was really fancy, antique and sassy than the room I have in Goryeo's palace, where am I? Who's that guy? Where are the others? I sat down but I felt so dizzy so, I lean my head on head rest.

"You should eat now, Princes". My 'cousin' said as he put a food in the bed side table.

"I'm not hungry". I gulped, no, I am!.

"Really?, don't worry about the people who are with you, they are safe".

"Where are they?". I stand up but hold into his arm when I felt dizzy again, he is so tall, tall like Mingyu, wait? I knew it! That's why he is so familiar! He's Kim Jihun of KNK!.

"Jihun?". I asked and he nods.

"They said that you lost your memory, is this real? Or not?".

"It is!". I said, but I sounded desperate.

"Haha, eat first, we will call for you when they are already awake". He help me sat down and left.

Woaah???? One of the member of my Bias group also (KNK) is here with me? I even held her hand, and he's so tall, I look like a perfectly dwarf in his sight, seriously!, Woozi, I mean, Jihun is one inch or two? Taller than me, imagine me standing infront of Jihun of KNK like that, wait? Jihun and Jihun? Funny, hahaha, how should I address them? Oh wait, I should finish eating so I could meet them.

~

I am walking outside when I saw a very tall guy, taller than Jihun, wait? Taller than Jihun? Is that Seungjun? Omg, so, in this world, not only SEVENTEEN existed but KNK also? Is there GOT7, BTS, ASTRO and VIXX here? Omg! I'm so lucky! Wait? Am I? Am I really lucky? Or not?.

"Hey, I miss you!". The Giant hug me, I am so drown with what I think, and I didn't notice that he is infront of me and hugging me now.

"Woaaaah! It is true!". Our little Princess is here now yuhooooo!". Heejun said and pulled me into a hug.

"Yaaah! My little Princess only loves me and should hug me!". Inseong breaking me and Heejun's hug.

"Shut up! she only loves me!". Heejun locked his arm on Inseong's head and smack him continually.

"Leave them there, lets go". Seungjun said and pull me.

"Wait, ahm, Sachon (Cousin), where are we going?". He just keep on pulling me, Heejun and Inseong run towards us.

When I look infront I saw Seokmin, Seung kwan, Minghao, Jung Han and Jihun tied in the rope will sitting on a chair looks like they will be going to extort and punished, they have also blood on their face.

"Oh my God! Princes!". I shouted on act on going in their place but Seungjun grab my arm.

"We found them on the boundary of Goryeo and Silla, they even point a sword towards me! And almost slash my pretty face!". Inseong said while holding his face.

"Untie them please!". I kneeled to Seungjun, and heard the gasp of them, one blink of an eye I see Seungjun laying on the floor, blood is in the edge of his lips, I saw Youjin punch Seungjun.

"Why would you make the Princess kneel?". He is struggling to let go with Jihun and Heejun's grip, while InSeong help me stand up.

"Do what the princess said!". Jihun shouted at the Palace guard and untie the Princes.

"Omo! Waaah, Baby Boo, Baby DK! What did they do to you?". They have wounds all over their body, I hug both of them when they are finally free from the rope that tied in them.

"Who did this to them!". YouJin shouted, Seungjun, Heejun, Inseong and Jihun line up and bow their head, who's this Youjin anyway? Aside from being Main Vocalist of KNK, I don't know who he is it then? Wait, it is another world, so, he isn't the main vocalist, haha, seriously, I am thinking about this?.

"We thought they are men who tried to put a war on us, that's why we set them on captive, they even point swords toward us". Seungjun said.

"Maybe you put it in a harsh way again this time! I told you avoid wars, but you didn't listen!". Youjin shouted again.

"Who are you? Aren't you explaining yourselves?". Youjin asked the Princes.

"They are right, we put a sword in their face, because, we thought they are the men who are chasing us". Jung Han said.

"Who are those people who are chasing you? You come from what Kingdom anyway?".

"We are from Goryeo's Kingdom". Sung Cheol with the others come out from one of the Palace door, the other Princes behind him and run towards the Princes who got hurt.

"So your the 13th Princes King Goryeo Ha Soo's son?".

"Ne~".

"So, you must be the Crown prince". Youjin came forward on Sung Cheols place and stare in each others eye, I felt the electricity coming between their eyes.

~

(AN: DONE WATCHING MOONLIGHT LOVERS, OMG! CAN THEY MAKE A SEQUEL? IT'S A VERY SAD AND BITTER ENDING! WHY THEY DIED? WAEYOOOOOO???! 😭😭😭😭😭, WAAAH, SOMEBODY ALREADY WATCHED IT? OMG, FEEL ME BRUH? 😥😌😢 VOTE AND COMMENT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED! 😄 AND, ANY KNK FAN'S HERE? HELLO CO-TINKER BELLS OF TALLEST KPOP GROUP ❤, I'M SORRY IF I PUT THEM HERE, I AM THINKING OF NAMES THAT I WILL SURELY REMEMBER EVEN NOT LOOKING ON MY CHARACTERS NAME LIST, AND I REMEMBER KNK SO I PUT THEM HERE INSTEAD, IT IS TOO HARD TO MADE A CHARACTER NAME RIGHT? SO YEAH, DON'T WORRY, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HARM OUR BOYS, SO, I AM NOT BAD MOUTHING KNK, AND I REALLY WANT TO PROMOTE THIS PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE GROUP!, I GOT HURT WHEN OTHER PEOPLE/FANDOM SAYS THEY ARE UGLY AND THEIR SONGS AND CHOREOGRAPHY WASN'T GOOD, SO PLEASE, STOP HURTING THIS PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE GROUP, JEBAL~ 😭, AND THANKS FOR THOSE WHO APPRECIATE THEM, *BOWS HEAD*)