SIXTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

After so much thinking, I ended up choosing to get along with the flow, maybe I will wake up someday back in the reality right? So, I should clean my name, I should gain their trust and beat up that Hae Chel! For hurting this precious boys feeling.

They are walking towards me, I am in the garden's dining table outside of the palace, one by one they sat down around the table, Jisoo sat from my right while the others take their seats leaving the chair on my left empty, I saw Seungcheol and Jihoon glare at me, while Chan just hide his head and avoiding my gaze.

"Princess, try this! I make a kimchi for you!" Mingyu said and offers me a plate of kimchi.

"Don't be a trying hard, Hae Chel always throw the foods you cook and say it was disgusting, so why prepare that for her?". Jihoon said and glare at me.

I take spoonful of kimchi and put it in my mouth.

"Woaaah! Mingyu oppa! You're really a good cook! Know what? I dreamed of just like this time, to taste the foods you make, it's a dream come true!". It's true, I really wish about it ever since I found out that he cooks well, I'm a CARAT anyway.

"All lies! Liar! Your just saying that because you want to gain our trust and despise us again! Hurt us again! And escape from us again! I hate you!". Chan walks away crying, I really want to comfort him so I stand up, but Jisoo stop me and Seungcheol and Jihoon shot me a death glare as they followed Chan behind.

"He is hurt, he loves you so much, he treats you as his older sister, so you can't blame him, please understand him" Jeonghan said tapping my back, I didn't notice that I am crying right now.

"Lets resume eating" Jeonghan said and sit opposite on my side.

We silently continue eating our breakfast.

Someone gave me a flower, a rose, and it was Junhui, he smile so cheerfully to me.

"Flower for the very beautiful Princess"

"Thank you" OMG! internal screaming! This handsome man is infront of me! Omygarrrddd!.

"Where are you from Minghao and Junhui?" Eomma Jeonghan said, waah, Eomma! He really acts like their Mom, with that thought I smile.

"Why our princess smiling?". Seungkwan said.

"Maybe because, you looks like a fat pig devouring her food! Hahaha" Hansol said while Seungkwan is stealing foods in my plate, he finished his already.

"You can have it, I don't have appetite at all" I said and pushed my plates to him.

"No!" Jisoo said and slap Seungkwan's hand away.

"You should eat", He said to me.

"But I-"

"Jisoo's right". Jeonghan said and I continue eating, I can't stop thinking about Seungcheol, Jihun and Chan, who really are you Hae Chel?

~

After eating we head to the fruit farm, Hansol and Seungkwan keeps on picking fruits and offers it to me, yaaay! Verkwan! After that we sat inside the I don't know how should I call this? Looks like a cabin? Something like that?

"Take this Princess, It is sweet, just like you" Junhui said and offers me an apple.

I notice that when Junhui's around, Jisoo is avoiding me? And I don't know why? Junhui is so clingy to me and he acts like he is my fiancee and not Jisoo? So instead of taking what he offers I sat beside Jisoo and lean my head on his shoulder, he got startled, like he really doesn't expected the move that I did, It should be right? Btw. How does real fiancee acts? Aissh!

"Are you tired?" He softly ask.

"Yes, feed me" I said and open my mouth.

"What?" He look so shock, so I hold his hands that holding a piece of cut apple and put it in my mouth.

"It's so sweet!" I said, and heard some ceramic plates that shattered on the ground. It was Junhui, he looks at Jisoo and glare at him then walk out along with Minghao.

"What's the problem with him?"

"Don't mind him". Jeonghan oppa said.

I saw Chan walks toward us and he is begging to Seokmin and Soonyoung to get him some apples, but they didn't gave him one.

"Baby Chan!" I called for him and he look to me.

"Come on, older sister is calling for you" Jisoo said like he is talking to a baby.

"W-what?" Chan stuttered as he went towards me and sat beside me.

"Aaah~" I said and offer him apples.

"I don't want!" He said and run away.

"He's a soft hearted, unlike Jihoon and Seungcheol hyung, he will believe you soon, don't worry". Hansol tap my shoulders.

"Thank you" I said.

"Princes! Something came up! The King needs you to the Palace!" A Eunuch said, he looks like one, anyway.

~

(AN: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE ANYMORE! 😅 I'M SORRY, BUT, DO YOU WANT ME TO BREAK YOUR HEART RIGHT AWAY? HAHAHA I DON'T WANT TO BE MEAN, THIS IS A FANFICTION ONLY, SO YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE THINGS HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK IS NOT REALLY HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE, RIGHT? I'M SORRY FOR THE LAME CHAPTER 😔😞😢😭)