SEVENTY NINE

SUNG CHEOL'S POV:

The night strikes and Me,  Soonyoung, Jihun, with Wonwoo, Mingyu, Junhui and Seokmin who insisted to go with us were around  the palace guard hiding behind the bushes, we sneak in to where the horses tied up in trees and Soonyoung, Junhui and Seokmin starts on untying the horses, while Wonwoo, Mingyu, Jihun and I positioned on aiming our crossbow at the mens sitting around the bonfire, I mouthed a countdown from 1 to 3 and we all shot the mens and thankfully they got strike down and one by one falls on the ground, dead, they are about four people and-

"Crown prince!". Jihun shouted, I look at our left and there were more than ten people running towards us.

"S***!". I cursed.

Soonyoung, Junhui and Seokmin ride a horse while they were pulling the other horses towards us, "Hop in!" I said as we all hop in the horses back, escaping from the men who are chasing us.

"Turn left Wonwoo, Mingyu and Jihun! Seokmin Junhui and Soonyoung, follow me!". Lets meet at the hide out, I shouted as we separate directions.

"Crown Prince they are still following us!". Junhui shouted.

"Aish this won't do! Go ahead first! I will block them so they can't follow you". I said as I turn my horse and got off it readying myself to fight those men.

"But Hyung!".

"I am commanding you this as your Crown Prince!". I ordered as they turned their horses and run off again.

Three people were infront of me aiming their sword to me.

"Yaaaah!". I shouted and run to them as I front slash the men who are first to fight me, the clashing of metals are only be heard as I fought with them, I didn't notice the swordman behind me until when I felt a anguish pain at my back, it makes me feel week so I use my sword to keep my balance, kneeling on the ground.

"This is their crown Prince!". I look in front of me and the one who say those words were talking to the newcomer palace guards who are panting hard, they were about six people and the two I am fighting to earlier is lying on the ground, already dead.

"We lost them!". Said the two more people coming towards me and they were surrounding me already, the one who slash my back pull my head up.

"It doesn't matter, now that we have their Crown Prince already that's not a big deal, soon enough they will get out in their hiding and tried to save this Prince! Knock him off so we can take him to the Queen". He said as he let me go harshly as my head smack on the ground, they said that they lost the Princes right? Thank God they were safe! "Arghh!". I cry out as I felt so weak as an anguish pain still lingering on my back, it stings so painfully and I am so dizzy to still record what is happening around me when a agony pain on the back of my head knock me off and everything went black...

~

(AN: I DON'T KNOW HOW FAR THIS STORY GOES...)