EIGHTY ONE

LI CHEL'S POV:

"They were back!!". I heard Seung Kwan shouted.

"They're here?". Baby Chan who is lying on my tummy said his eyes glittering with happiness.

"That's what I heard". I said as we got up and I ruffles his hair.

"Where's Sung Cheol Hyung?". I heard Minghao ask, Chan intertwined his hands on mine as we walk towards where they are.

"Those b*stards left him behind with those palace guards who are chasing us!". Jihun said angrily pointing at Seokmin, Soonyoung and Junhui.

"Can you stop blaming us!". Soonyoung shouted back.

"Because you were the reason why he's out there probably captured by Kyongbok Kingdom and were executing him!". Jihun shouted more louder.

"How could you-".

"Can you guys please lower down your voice? What if those mens hear us? You want us to be in danger too?". Jung Han said stopping the two.

"We can't change the fact that they captured him by blaming each other, can you tell us the whole story?". Jisoo said calming the two, we sit around making sure that Jihun is at the safe distance with Soonyoung, Junhui and Seokmin.

~

"So? We are really in danger now, we have to go to the Deoksu-Gung Palace now before they track down where we are hiding, were not safe here". Jung Han said on the lead of us.

"Lets go". Jisoo said standing up as well as the others.

"We have six horses only, we will ride by two's". Mingyu said.

"I will give my horse to you two". Wonho said giving the Horse's handle to Jisoo, he hold my hand and Wonho lifts me placing me at the back of the horse.

"Thank you". Jisoo said riding the horse too.

"Lets get going". Jung Han said.

I looked at my watch oh yeah I am wearing it now, and its already 9pm, The whole Journey is quiet and all that can hear is the ruffling sounds of trees and the horse's footsteps on the rocky terrain, not having Seung Chul around makes the mood dull and no one even dare to talk, I intertwined my hands on Jisoo's waist and lean my head on his back.

I hope we can get help from Deoksu-gung's and save Seung Chul oppa and the Seventeen members.

~

(AN: WHY DID I MAKE JIHUN A HOT TEMPERED GUY ANYWAY? 😂 SORRY 😭, WELL THE PARTNERS WHO ARE RIDING ON THE HORSES ARE:

JISOO & LI CHEL
CHAN & JUNG HAN
SOONYOUNG & SEUNG KWAN
WONHO & MINGYU
SEOKMIN & HANSOL
JUNHUI & MINGHAO
AND JIHUN ON HIS OWN, SINCE HE IS STILL MAD THAT NO ONE DARES TO BE WITH HIM OR TALK TO HIM)