THIRTY FOURTH

HAE CHEL'S POV:

"Kamsahabnida!". We thank the audience and Taek Woon, Won Shik and I bowed at them.

We're just done singing 'Beautiful Liar', the feist starts at 6pm until now, others are dancing and eating, the people around us are very happy as I can say from looking at their face.

"Have you enjoyed the night?". Sang Hyuk asked and I just smile and nod at him.

"Do you need anything?". Jae Hwan said, omo! His jawline is so sharp! Fangirling on again!.

"No, I'm okay~".

"Lets dance!". Hak Yeon ask me, omg! Guyseu its N! My first love in VIXX and now asking me if I he can dance me?

"Yes!". I cheerfully said, I take his hand as he lead me in the middle of the people dancing too, it is not a slow music, it is a very classical and yet a very old ancient song too, I am so amazed by his dance! Does he have a bone anyway?.

Nothing more happened guys, do you expect that we will dance slow and romantic dance? That we will stare in each other eyes and he will pull me closely as he lean his face on mine? I dreamed of that but, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN! and if it will be? Please, I want to be with Jisoo then!, and that happens in TV only, don't be so assuming! I mean, its me that assumed *insert sarcasm here* *cries*.

"I'm tired! But I am happy also!". Won Shik said and stare at me, "I've never thought that I know how to rap!". He added.

"Yes you are! You just don't know how to rap, you are awesome and great too!". I said and claps my hand! This is my chance to praise his adorable rapping skills.

"Haha, shall we sleep now? I'm really tired". Hong Bin said and lean his head unto Hak Yeon's shoulder.

"Yes we should". Hak Yeon laugh at me and ruffles my hair, "Someone sleepy too".

"Lets go". Jae Hwan said and lead me to my room, they all left and I walked inside my room.

It is a very busy and tiresome day but I enjoy it so much, and I hope all of my days here goes this smooth.

I am getting ready to sleep when I heard knock on my door and saw Sang Hyuk outside.

"Hyung forgot to tell you that we will be going in the Market tomorrow, to buy some hanbok and necessary things for you". He smile as he bow and walks away.

I am excited for tomorrow! I've been in every others Palace, forest and falls, but never been in the Market, and I will be tomorrow! Everytime I am watching Historical Kdrama, I even dreamed of buying things in their so-called market, and I finally could!. But, what if I bumped into SEVENTEEN or KNK there? I mean, Goryeo and Silla's Princes? Aish, I hope I won't, I am not yet ready to go back in Silla's Palace and be hurt by them again.

~

(AN: DO I ENTERTAIN YOU? IF NOT, PLEASE KILL HAE CHEL AND LI CHEL THEN, 😂😁😁, I MISS WATCHING BTS VIDS AND WANT TO WATCH IT THEN, MAYBE LATER OR TOMORROW? I'M TIRED, BUT I SHOULD WRITE AND EDIT THIS, SO, I COULDN'T REST THEN, I HOPE YOU APPRECIATE MY WORKS, AND YOU CAN ANSWER ME BY VOTING AND YOUR COMMENTS, THANK YOU ❤)