SIXTY EIGHT

JISOO'S (OF SEVENTEEN) POV:

Its been three months since when I meet Hae Chel and we became together as boyfriend and girlfriend, she ask me and the other SVT members to go to the Forest (AN: THE FOREST WHERE LI CHEL FALLS AND WHERE THE GATES/DIMENSION TO THE OTHER WORLD) But, sadly, I can't come since I and Wonwoo are working on a film (AN: PROBABLY ITS JUST MY IMAGINATION AND ITS FALSE, IT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE) then she said that she will go there with the others so I let them be, but it is still already four days since they were missing and I saw HER come in the class acting innocently as if I am not her boyfriend, flirting with Bambam and Yugyeom and she even didn't tell me where's the others, should I believe what Dong Min says? That she is just using me and planned to broke up with me when she got bored and have another prospect or guy she likes? Like what she did to him? That after breaking up with me she will just act like nothing's happened? Like what she is doing right now? I will make her pay for this! No one could betray me, f**ls me and broke my heart! But? Why does it looks like she is confused too? That she is innocent and doesn't know what's happening? And why are the others still missing? If she's here, the others should be also right? Aisssh! I really have to talk to her! Our manager and PDnim's are starting to ask for the others also, and especially they can't contact them too.

"Stop thinking about them, focus on the class, we will talk to her later". Wonwoo nudge me with his elbow and I start answering the quiz.

"We should, she has many things to tell us". I said and continue answering in the work sheet I glance at her and she is looking at me too, there were in her eyes, worry I think? And she really looks innocent? Or is it just her ways to show me that she is innocent while she's not? Aisssh! I can't wait for the class to be finished!.

~

LI CHEL'S POV:

Maybe I needed to talk to him and know what Hae Chel really did to him and why he is asking Hae Chel where's his other members are?, But what if they were at Goryeo Princes world? OMG! They were in danger! I have to talk to him no matter what! But? How should I tell him? Where would I start explaining? And will he believe me if I say so?.

~

(AN: I HAVE A BATTLE IN MY MIND OF WHAT WILL MY STORY PLOT GOES? AND THIS IS THE RESULT, I HOPE I AM NOT MAKING YOU CONFUSED, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME WHEN YOU WERE, VOTE AND COMMENT, THANKS, 😚❤)