TWELFTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Wake up now~". Someone shaking me.

"Yah, paboyah~ get up!".

"How dare~". I saw Mingyu smiling at me, aish d**n this smile! It is killing me, fangirlin' attack!.

"I'm sorry Princess, but if you won't get up, Sung Cheol Hyungnim will get mad at you again". He said and stand up.

"Okay". I followed him and I saw them riding on their horse.

"Come here". Jisoo said and offers me his hand, he is riding at his horse, and I'm shocked, he recovered already?

"Yes, I'm okay now, thanks for taking care of me". He smile.

"Is it okay for you to-".

"Just get on!". Wonwoo said and carry me to ride on the horse, why he likes carrying me like that anyway?.

"I'm okay riding this horse, my wound won't hurt anymore, Chan almost got hurt when he ride horse yesterday, so I should be the one riding this now". He explain.

I put my hands on his waist and locked it. He flinched a bit but I can feel that he smile, I lean my face on his back and we start heading to where we go~.

"Have you eaten Princess?, take this bread". Junhui smile and offer me a bread, I take it as we rode through the rocky road (AN: ICE CREAM? 😍).

I ate my left hand is on Jisoo's waist while the other hand holds the Bread I am eating.

"Have you eaten too, Jisoo?". I asked him, I feel that he shook his head so I offer a piece of bread and lean it on his mouth.

"Gwaenchana~".

"Eat, I will feed you". I said and he munch the foods I am giving him. Once we finished the bread (still riding on the horse), I locked my hands in his waist again.

"Tell me when your tired okay? Or if your wounds hurt". I said while hugging him tighter, this feels like I am at peace, like there's nothing wrong will happen, while yesterday when I am in Sung Cheol, I felt scared.

"Thank you". He said on a very low voice.

"For what?".

"Nothing, please sleep". He said and hold my hand on his waist.

~

JISOO'S POV:

"Are you believing her again?". Jung Han Hyung asked me, Princess Hae Chel is sleeping at my back, his grip on me loosen so I hold her hand, while the other is on the sling of the horse.

"Yes, even if how many times she betrays me, I will forgive her and believe her".

"Your crazy, yah!". He said and fasten his speed to level with Sung Cheol's pace, Sung Cheol is not a cold Hyungnim before, but he became because of Princess Hae Chel, she make him believe her that she loves him and not me, but in the end, she hurt Hyungnim's heart, it is okay for me to let her go, for the guy or Prince she really loves, but, this things always happen, and I still want her to be back in me, I will always accept her, even the other Princes hate her, I don't care, I love her so much, and I will always believe her, even it hurts me so much, I will bare it, especially this time, she acts sweet on me, and I can see in her eyes that she is sincere this time.

~

(AN: I HAVE A QUESTION? DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE JISOO BEING OUR LI CHEL'S LEADING MAN? OR NOT? VOTE AND COMMENT 😘)