SIXTY FOUR

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Ahh, my classmate at School". I said and exit the chat box.

"But why do he has Jisoo hyung's face?". Mingyu once again ask so I felt nervous.

"Hmm? What did you say Gyu?". Wonwoo said walking towards me and Mingyu.

"Nothing, he said he wants to sleep, so come on now and rest!". I said and turned off my computer.

"Okay!". Wonwoo said and lie down on the right of the bed beside of Seokmin, the others also lied down on their sleep mat and says good night to me too, I walk outside to check for Sung Cheol, Jung Han, Jihun and the laundry team also, wait? Where's Jisoo?

I first check for Jung Han, Sung Cheol and Jihun's room first and they were all fast asleep, then second is the Laundry team, I saw Hansol and Soonyoung dozing off so I tap their shoulders.

"Eomma?". Soonyoung said opening his eyes.

"Its already 9:50pm, time to sleep, dry that down and hang it tomorrow morning". I said looking for Seung Kwan.

"Where's Seung Kwan?". I finally ask.

"He's with Jisoo Hyung, looking for something to drink". Soonyoung said.

"I'm sorry Princes for not attending to your needs, other Princes were asking me something so I forgot to visit you here". I apologize.

"Its okay Eomma, having so much people to take care is a bit stressful and tired some, that's why we don't want to be a burden and lend a hand to help for the Palace chores". Hansol said.

"Hmm, thank you, I'll go and check for the two". I said and bow at them, they look like they were adopted to this world already, I sigh in relief.

I found Seung Kwan and Jisoo at the Kitchen, Seung Kwan pouring a hot water in four cups and Jisoo sleeping on his arm above the table.

"Eomma!". Said Seung Kwan.

"Shhh, what are you doing?". I ask in a low voice, not letting Jisoo woke up.

"Making something to drink, but I can't find a tea?".

"Hmm, have some milk then, Soonyoung and Hansol's might  be done washing by now". I said while teaching Seung Kwan to make some milk to drink.

"What about Jisoo Hyung?". He said when he's ready to go the laundry room, (Our Palace, I mean, House have 3 storey, all of the Princes room, My room and Youngjae oppa's room are in the second floor, the kitchen, dining room, laundry room, entertainment room and living room are in the first floor and I haven't visited the third floor yet, I should ask for Oppa's permission for it then.

"Don't worry, I'll wake him up, go ahead and be sure that when I go to your room you're already there okay?".

"Ne Eomma". He said and leave.

I look at the sleeping Jisoo and start making milk for myself.

~

(AN: SO? IF YOU'RE KINDA CONFUSED OF THE AGE OF LI CHEL, ITS ABOUT THE AGE OF YOU, WHO ARE READING THIS, SUNG CHEOL, JUNG HAN AND JISOO IS A YEAR OLDER THAN YOU, SO STARTING FROM JUNHUI, SOONYOUNG, WONWOO, JIHUN, SEOKMIN, MINGYU, MINGHAO, SEUNG KWAN, HANSOL AND CHAN ARE CALLING YOU EOMMA AND YOU'RE OLDER THAN THEM, VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS ❤)