NINETY TWO

JISOO'S POV:

"Honey? Please wake up now, you said that you will marry me right? Remember the time I ask you where you want us to be married, you told me that you wanted anywhere as long as I am your Groom, right? I'm here, waiting for you, please fight for me? Please come back, I want to feel your warm embrace again, your lips on mine, your beautiful and angelic smile, your sweet voice, I wanted to hear your laughs again, your blushing face and your 'I love you' in your lips, please Princess". I said even she cannot hear me.

Remember the last scene? Hae chel stabbed Li Chel a poison knife on her neck and until now, she's still not awake, she's getting thinner and paler even more what makes me worry is her skin getting purple and her bruise getting worsen too, because of the poison, the other Princes still searching for the antidote so we have no choice but to wait and observe her condition every time.

"Li Chel?!". I worriedly said as her bodies shiver and she starts seizures and a liquid coming out of her mouth.

"ANYBODY OUT THERE??? HELP!!!!". I shouted in frustration as I cried harder and pulling her as I hug her tightly.

"Don't leave me, don't leave me princess, we will still marry each other, we will still sees our daughters and sons growing up, please Li Chel!! Pleasseeee!". I shouted even louder as I sob continually.

"Hyung! We found-". The door flung open and Jihun with Seokmin, Seung Kwan, Mingyu comes inside kneeling beside me and crying too.

"We found the antidote! We can still save her!!". Jihun said and gave me the antidote.

I open it and poured in her open mouth, she keeps on vomiting liquids and I don't think she can gulped down the antidote.

"Please Li Chel!!! Fight for mee!!! Li Cheeeeel!!!!". I cried even harder when the seizure stops and her body doesn't respond.

"No Li Chel! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!".

~

(AN: THIS IS THE END, I DON'T THINK I CAN WRITE THE BOOK 2 ANYMORE, I HAVE SOOOOOO MUCH FANFICS TO DO AND HAVE TO CONTINUED ON MY BTS FF FIRST BEFORE I STARTED ONE AGAIN, HAAAAAYSSSS! ITS REALLY THE END AND I LOVE YOU GUYS, MY GRATITUDE OF THANKSGIVING WILL BE POSTED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER, THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME 'TILL THIS, THE END💞)