FIFTY FOURTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Eomma? Can't we really come with you?". Chan whines while clinging unto my arms tightly.

"Youngjae Oppa and I already talk about this, if we can find a way to register you and enroll you in my School, you will of course, but for the meantime, you will just stay here in the house, all of you, and don't you ever sneak out okay? That was dangerous!". I said and scaring the little Chan.

"Aish, fine!". He said and remove his hand unto my arm and cross his arm in his chest.

"Sweetie-?".

"I know, I know, I understand! but, don't you ever have other babies or sons there okay? I'm your only baby!". He said and leaves marching his feet.

"Haha! Ignore that little baby of ours Princess". JeongHan said startling me, he's with Seungcheol, OMO? JeongCheol?😍.

"Don't worry about us, we will stay here and we will never sneak out, the big box with the foods are full so we can make our lunch for ourselves". Seung Cheol said giving me an assurance.

"Thank you Oppa!". I said and hug them both.

"Please take care of yourself there sweetie okay?, I love you". Jisoo said and I hug him tightly.

"Group hug!!!". The other Princes said and we all hug each other.

"Lets go Saeng, before you become late in your first day of School". Youngjae oppa said and I bid a goodbye on the Princes.

~

"Oppa? I'm just curious, how many months I am missing?".

"Not Months, but years".

"Years??!".

"Yeah, luckily the princess is smart and she passed all your subjects and as what you can see, you were in the University right now, means, you are already Graduated from HighSchool, you are first honorable award, thanks for Princess Hae Chel".

"Ahh, I see? But as far as I know, we haven't passed a year there in the other world?".

"But I know, If you are the one who Graduated from HighSchool, you can be a Valedictorian though".

"And so, that means, there is a Years gap from the other world to this world?".

"But you know, its hard to learn our subjects here in our world, and yet, she is a fast learner and I doesn't have a struggles on teaching her".

"But, how did you know that she isn't me?".

"She doesn't made me a hard time and headache while you do".

"Yah Oppa! You aren't answering my questions! You keep on talking about her!".

"Its because I don't know what would I answer you! And do you shout at me now? You learned to shout at me huh?!".

"Haha, mianhe, because I thought you are not listening!".

"About your last question, I knew it already when I laid my eyes on her in the Hospital, Love at first sight I think?".

"Yuck! It sounds creepy you know?!, we are look alike and you are telling me those cheesy lines?!".

"Paboyah! I know that she is not you because if you were, how can I fall in love with my sister? And she's not really looks like you, I can see her eyes in a dark blue color, while you don't".

"What?".

"She said that I am the only one who can see that she have that eye color". (AN: GOT THIS IDEA TO THE "PURPLE" STORY, AND I DON'T STEAL HER STORY BECAUSE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE HERE ANYMORE! 😂, CREDITS TO THE AUTHOR 😘 THOUGH SHE WRITES PURPLE EYE COLOR WHILE I HAVE DARK BLUE, YOW!)

"Ohh? That's why".

"Its a long story to tell, here we are in the CARATDEUL University, get off now and go to your class, take care loveyou!".

"Love you more Oppa! Take care too and thank you!". I kissed him on his cheeks and I am staring on the outside of the University building.

~

(AN: I WANT TO FINISH THIS STORY BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO, AND I FEEL THAT I CAN'T STOP THIS YET BECAUSE I LOVE THIS BOOK 😭😭 BTW, I DIDN'T EXPLAIN HOW LI CHEL'S BROTHER MEET PRINCESS HAE CHEL BECAUSE I WANT YOU ALL TO FOCUS ON LI CHEL'S STORY AND HONESTLY I DON'T KNOW HOW WILL I START EXPLAINING IT TOO, ALL THAT WE KNOW IS LI CHEL'S OPPA IS MARRIED TO PRINCESS HAE CHEL AND THAT'S IT! I HOPE I DIDN'T MAKE YOU CONFUSED, I LOVE YOU GUYS 😘)