SEVENTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

"The Gwangju attacks by the Kyongbok Kingdom and we should help our alliance Country, because they are lack of the Soldiers now!". One of the Officials said.

We are now infront of the King, together with the Princes.

"I'm coming!". Seungcheol said.

"Me too!". Jisoo in my left side said, the others also volunteered themselves. Should I go too? Ah paboya, how do I know about that war? About the swords? About fighting? Aisshh.

The discussion goes on, and I don't understand what they are saying anymore.

"Princess, I heard about what happened, are you okay now?" The King asked me and all of the attention is on me right now.

"Yes Your Highness, you don't have to worry anymore", I said and bowed as a sign of respect to him.

"Okay, you may go, take Chan with you, he might be all alone, since all the princes will go to war".

"Ah ne~, take care Princes". I said and give a peck Jisoo on the cheeks and he looks so shocked again.

"Be safe". I said to him, he looks in my eyes and smile, a sincere one, not with a sad smile, but a cheerful one.

"I will". He said and kiss the back of my hand.

"Lets go, Chan". I said and hold Chan's hand but he refused and walk first instead, once again I bowed to them and follow him.

I saw him outside sitting behind the tall tree.

"Chan, why are you still here? Lets get inside".

"You, why are you still here? You don't want to be here right?".

"I'm sorry, I don't know what are you talking about".

"Stop it! You can't f**l me again!". He shouts at me, why I feel like it's my fault why he is hurting, while I do nothing wrong.

"Can we start all over again? Can we forget the past and take this day like our first time knowing each other?". I said, pleading him.

"Here we go again, no, I heard that how many times! Get out of my sight!".

"No, The King trust me to take care of you".

"He shouldn't trusted you! Because you love to f**l people around you!". I can see in his eyes how much he hated me.

"Okay, do what you want, say what you want, but I will stay here beside you Baby Chan". I calmly said to him, I felt like taming a tantrum of a stubborn baby.

"Go away!".

"I wouldn't".

"I said Go away!!". He shouts and pushed me.

"Look at what you did!". Mingyu said to him as he help me to stand up.

"She keeps on annoying me!".

"But that's not the reason to pushed her like that!". I feel the hot liquid flowing in my eyes.

"Here we go again! Using her tears to pity her! To have pitied for all the people around her!". Seungcheol out of nowhere said, I looked at him and he has a disgusted look at me.

"I don't want you to pity me! but you are accusing me of something that I didn't do!".

"We have so many proofs that you did!".

"Seungcheol! What's with this commotion??". A pretty Woman infront of us said.

"Queen-".

"Shut up! Go back to your room now, Chan and Princess Hae Chel, Seungcheol, Mingyu, lets go back to the Palace now". And she left, she has a very powerful Authority that makes the guys follow her.

"Lets go". Chan said and grabbed me AS IN GRAB!!! me into my room, he put a blanket and beddings beside my bed.

"What are you doing". I asked him

"Don't say, you FORGOT this too?". He said in sarcasm.

I didn't answer him.

"I fear being alone, so whenever the Princes Hyungs are out to war, I sleep here in your room".

"You can sleep beside me, the floors are cold". I said to him.

"Really?". A smile form from his lips but it faded right away.

"No, I prefer to sleep here than to be with you, don't talk to me, I'm going to sleep". He said and turn his back on me.

"Why did you hate me that much Chan?".

"Because you keep on hurting me, us, the King, Queen, Jisoo Hyung and Seungcheol hyung, you keeps on breaking your promises, you keeps on breaking our trust". And his voice broke.

I know he is crying right now.

"I'm sorry". I said and fell asleep, I didn't hear what he said next.

"I love you Noona, please don't hurt Jisoo Hyung again, he loves you so much".

~

(I'M NOT A KOREAN, SO I DON'T KNOW HOW I SHOULD EXPLAIN THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN KOREAN HISTORY, SORRY! SO I CHANGE ALL THE PLACES NAME, EVEN THE CHARACTERS NAME HERE, IT'S FICTION ANYWAYS, SORRY ONCE AGAIN! I DON'T WANT OR INTEND TO DISPLEASED, DISRESPECT, OR WHATEVER IT MAY BE THE KOREAN CULTURE/HISTORY OR ANYTHING THAT RELATED TO MY STORY, I'M SORRY, SARANGHAE SEVENTEEN AND CARATS😘 ALSO, BTS AND ARMY ❤)