SIXTY ONE

LI CHEL'S POV:

"What do we have for dinner?". I ask when I am at the Kitchen's place at the backyard.

"I am cooking Jahp Chae!". Seokmin said.

"Mi yuk gook is in me!!". Min Gyu said.

"Mine is Chah Jang Myun". Seung Cheol oppa said.

"Ohh, so many dishes!, I'm suddenly hungry!". I cheered and sat beside Seokmin's puppy, I ruffles its fur and it rolls over with my touch I smile at the puppy's cuteness.

"We should name him!". I said.

"That's a great Idea". Jisoo sat beside me and rest his chin at my shoulder.

"You name him!". Seokmin said.

"Hmm, Dokmin?". (Dokyeom+Seokmin).

"Not bad! Annyeong Dokmin-ah!". He waves his hand at the puppy and continue cooking.

"Well, is there something I can help and do?". I said as I stand up pulling Jisoo's up too.

"EOMMMMAAAAA!!!!". I hear Dino's voice inside the house screaming.

"Hmm? What's that?". I ask as I look towards the house.

"Eommaaa! the black big box is talking! There were people inside too!". He whines clinging unto my arm.

"Wait? What?". I said as he is pulling me inside.

"Thaaaat!". He points at the Television, yes it is on and I saw Hansol and Seungkwan standing infront of it watching.

"Haha, that's what we are watching here in our world for entertainment". I said and pat Dino's back.

"But? What if they walk outside of th-".

"Don't worry they can't, look there's nothing to be afraid of". I switch the channels to Cartoon and Anime channel and Seungkwan and Hansol got amazed by it as they sat down at the entertainment room's sofa where the television are.

"Who turned on this anyway?". I ask.

"Me!". Hansol raise his hand, "I accidentally click that thing!". He points at the remote and I just nod.

"Stay here then while we wait for the others to be done cooking so we can eat". I said and walk outside but Dino follow me and held my hand, I smile at him, he's really sweet.

"Eommmmaaaaaa!!!". A running Soonyoung blocks us.

"Hmm? What is it again?".

"This thing is ringing?". He said and hand me my phone.

"Ohh, thank you! But wait Baby Hosh!". I said before he can run back inside the house.

"I will teach you how to use the Phone and Cellphone so you will be incharge of it when I check on you or ask you something". I said and pulls him inside with Dino still following me, I saw at the side of the backyard Jihun and Jeong Han talking, I wave at them and they wave back but continue talking again, I somehow became curious at what they are talking about.

"So, you can call me too if you have something to ask, just press this? Can you see my face in it?". I teach Soonyoung what he needed to know, the Phone, Cellphone, TV, how to plug in the charger, electric fan, air condition, washing and machine, I'm so happy that he is a fast learner and get already what I taught to him.

"Eomma! Its sweeeeet!". Chan whines behind me, I look at him and he is licking a big lollipop.

"Haha, careful, you might have sugar rush". I laugh at how cute he is.

"What is that?". He ask innocently.

"Nothing, lets go back at the backyard, they must be done cooking now". I said and walk outside of the house heading to the backyard.

I saw them preparing the food on the wooden table.

~

(AN: I'M GETTING ON NCT FANDOM ❤ I WISH CHENLE TO BE MY YOUNGER BROTHER 😍😌❤, HE'S SO ADORABLE)