EPILOGUE

JISOO'S POV:

"Kang Li Chel? Will you take Hong Jisoo as your husband, for good or for worse, for sickness and in health, till your death do your part?". I gasped and the flashback of how we met rushed in my mind.

She was sitting there, looking like she's lost, she is wearing a weird dress and not hanbok, she's saying weird and audible things that I don't know what, but when I ask her if I can hug her, she's the one who insisted it and hug me first instead, that's the very first time I fall in love with her, everytime she got hurt or cried, I am much more hurt doubled times, if I can take all the pain away I will do, but here we are now, getting married, getting the dream I will always wished for, to marry the girl I love and will always be, I smile at her when she says "I do".  And kissed her even before King Youjin says that "You can kiss the bride" word.

"Finally!!! You're Mrs.Hong Li Chel nooow!!". I cheered as I lift her up and spun her around, her arms on my neck and kissing me again softly, I heard her giggles as I put her down.

"I love you Mr. Hong Jisoo!".

"I love you more Mrs.Hong Li Chel". I said as I sealed her lips with mine once again and SEALING THIS BOOK WITH HAPPY ENDING.

~

(AN: I FIRST PLANNED TO HAVE A LONG CHAPTER OF THE ENDING, BUT MY MIND IS NOT PROCESSING ANYMORE, SO I THINK "THIS IS THE END ALREADY" THANKS ONCE AGAIN GUYS! FOR SUPPORTING ME, FOR READING THIS BOOK, FOR THE VOTES AND FOR RECOMMENDING! PLEASE COMMENT YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS BOOK (OR EVEN ME) IN THE COMMENT BOX AND I WILL ANSWER IT ALL ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!😃😂

KANGSAHAMNIDA CHINGUYAAAAH!!!!

SARANGHAEYO😭😘😃💞

~

@hobihoseokilove    IS SIGNING OUT...
        AUTHOR