SEVENTY TWO

LI CHEL'S POV:

"That's what happened". I told them about Jisoo of SEVENTEEN confronting me and accusing me that I am Hae Chel and asking me where's their other Members, I told them all that they need to know but of course except for their hurtful words and hatred towards me.

"So? You are telling us that they will come here tomorrow after your class? And what if they got startled about Jisoo and Wonwoo here that you said they were look alike except for the hair of course". Sung Cheol said.

"I don't know, let them be, its all that they wanted right? To know the truth".

"But, what if? The, what is that? SEVENTEEN members are on our world? What if they are dead now?". Jihun said.

"Omg! That shouldn't happen!". I said and slammed my hands on the table, we are at the dining table sitting around and talking about the SEVENTEEN after we ate.

"We can't refuse to think about that, there were wars in our world there and as I and you all know, we fall onto that dimension that leads us to this world like what Princess Li Chel happened to her and Princess Hae Chel go to that forest with the SEVENTEEN members where the dimension was? Right?". Jung Han said.

"And you said that Hae Chel and the SEVENTEEN members are still missing until now, and they are four days missing right? And its our fourth day staying here too". Sung Cheol continued.

"And if that's the case, they were probably at the other world". Jisoo added.

"And we should build up the plan to find that out to prove that our conclusion is right and how to take them all back here". Soonyoung said.

"And what if they were? They are in danger!". Chan with a big eyes said.

"Aish! This makes the situation complicated!". Seokmin ruffles his hair out of confusion.

"Lets just wait for tomorrow, and we will go with the SEVENTEEN's Jisoo and Wonwoo's suggestion after they talk to you, is that okay?". I said.

"I agree". Sung Cheol said, the others nodded in agreement too.

"Lets sleep for now its getting late". I said.

"No, we will stay here and build up a plan, and practice or train with our swords again, the battle that we were going to face is unexpected and much dangerous, added those human that probably now is captured, if it so? We should save them and bring them back here". Said Sung Cheol.

"We all might don't want to face the war now but we should, we can't forever run from it, the Kingdom, our people, the King and Queen and add those human, they need us, we should train for us to be able to save them all, we can't hide in this world forever, there were more people that is in danger". Jung Han added, I thanked them and hug them before I leave them at the backyard.

"Everything will be alright". Jisoo said squeezing my hands, he kiss me before he left me in my room.

"Yeah, everything will be alright". I said to myself and lie down on my bed trying to get rid of thinking about the Princes and SEVENTEEN, especially Hae Chel.

~

(AN: THE MOST AWAITED WAR OF KINGDOMS ARE NEAR)