THIRTY SIXTH

JISOO'S POV:

"Ahhhh! That girl? I think I knew who you are describing!". A tall guy said to Seung Kwan.

"We should go!". A tall and slim guy told him and he grab the said guy arm.

"Wait!". Seung Kwan shouts.

I saw a girl looks like Hae Chel, even her back is facing me, I know she's her holding another guys hand and walking away, I decide to follow them and saw them behind the tree, I walk infront of the girls back and stand right there, when she turn her head, she bumped on my chest and her hat fall down in the ground, I pick it up just like what she did.

"I'm sorry". I am giving her the hat when she looks up at me and it was Hae Chel!.

"Ha-hae Chel?". I stutters as I ask her, she really looks like our Princess, her eyes grew bigger as she stare in my eyes.

"Chim Shel! You are here yebo!". A guy from behind me said to Hae Chel and kiss her Cheeks.

What? She's not Hae Chel?.

"Hyung, your here, we are looking for- Princess Hae Chel!!". Chan said and hug the girl infront of me.

"Oh! You find her!". Mingyu said and hug her too.

"Wait, who are you? Why are you hugging my wife? Do we know you?". A tall and slim guy ask us while broking Mingyu and Chan's hug from her.

"What? You who are you? Why are you claiming that your her wife! She's Jisoo hyung's fiancee!. Chan shouts at this man.

"Do you even know this people?". The guy ask Hae Chel.

"No, I don't know them". She shook her head and cling her arm unto this guy's arm.

"Lets go". She said and walk away, my girl, my love is walking away with another guy beside him, I should be that guy, I should be her husband not him, I slowly kneeled down on the ground as I cries, my body felt so week as what the view I am seeing now.

"Wait! Hae Chel! We know your our Princess Hae Chel! Get back here!" Wonwoo said and running to their place.

"No, we don't know what your saying!". A tall guy blocked Wonwoo's way together with a guy that Seung Kwan talk to earlier.

"You heard her right? She doesn't know who you are! She's our Crown prince Wife!". Another guy said, smaller than them.

"Maybe she needs space, maybe she just forgot again, maybe she got amnesia or she just wanna think first, we hurt her big time and maybe its too hard for her to forgive, give her time and space". Jihun said and hug me.

I saw Wonwoo punch the Tall and muscular guy infront of him, Sung Cheol grab his arm and the small guy hold the guy Wonwoo punch too.

"I'm sorry, we maybe got a wrong person, we are desperate to find our Princess, so my brothers are like this, please forgive us". Sung Cheol said and bowed at them.

"We will let this through, but you should leave this place or else!". The guy Wonwoo punch warned us.

"We will". Sung Cheol said and bowed again, Jung Han helped me stand up and we all walk away, I gaze once again on where Hae Chel's go, I know she's that girl, my heart says so.

~

"She's that girl! We shouldn't let him escape! Now, how we could bring her back here!". Chan whined as he walk back and fort infront of us.

"We know, but she needs time, she needs space, if she wants to go with us, she wouldn't lie that she doesn't know us". Jihun said.

"Jihun's right, as long as we know that she's alive and safe, at least we don't have to search for her now, all we have to do is wait for her to come back". Jung Han said.

"But what if she really forgot about us? What if she got hit her head hard this time and forgot of us once again? And they force her to marry that guy who is claiming that she is his wife?". Wonwoo said and he got my attention.

What if he is right? I can't accept the fact!.

"No! She couldn't marry him!". I shouts, pain and bitterness in my voice.

"Aish! look what you did Wonwoo!". Sung Cheol said to him.

"But we can't ignore that fact Hyung!". Mingyu said.

"We should know what she really planned! If she really want time and space or she really forgot and that Prince deceive her and make her believe that she's his wife!". Soonyoung said.

"What if we ask for help with Silla's prince? They should know in the first place too!". Seung Kwan said.

"Heol~ Seung Kwan is sometimes a clever prince!". Hansol said and ruffles Seungkwannies~ hair. (AN: OMG! VERKWAN!)

"Yes!". Seokmin said and run outside our room, the other Princes follow him.

"Lets go". Jihun said and smile at me, he remains by my side in times like this, maybe it is his way to say sorry to me.

~

(AN: I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN I READ JIHUN'S FACTS (THAT HE HAVEN'T GIRLFRIEND YET) LIKE SERIOUSLY? HE IS SO HANDSOME AND SO ADORABLE 😍😍, BTW I AM LIKING JIHUN'S CHARACTER HERE, HE IS NOT A BAD GUY HERE ANYMORE ❤, AND OUR BABY CHAN ALSO 😍😘. VOMENTS YOW!)