SECOND

LI CHEL'S POV:

"So, guys, you know the mechanics already okay? Don't go far from the place you are designated to, stick with your groups, and the timer starts now!", The administrator of the camp instructed, we will be having a game, we are wearing bulletproof (AN: OMG BTS!) vest and holding a paint gun, the game is to eliminate the other team and get their flags. So, I should hide now, before the other team shot me down.

"Boo!" (AN: SEUNGKWAN? 😳😄) Rox is pointing her gun towards me and she's grinning at me, but before she could pull the trigger I shot her with my paint gun and smirk when I saw the blue paint dripping down her red vest,  I smile in triumphant and run for my life, she yelled at me while stomping her foot on the ground and I left her there, I kept on running and running away as the others are chasing for me, I shot five people already and I am enjoying this game, I can sense at the end of the game the victory will be ours, I am running backwards when I trip on a huge tree behind me and fall into a very deep black hole.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

"Urghhh, ahhh, my head hurts" I grunted and opened my eyes, I am inside the unfamiliar room? Wait? Its a room? I should be in the camp right? On the tent probably must be where I am, but what is this?, I look at myself and I am wearing a what's this? A hanbok? Aisssh! What do they call this again? I am st**id when it comes to history, but I am wearing an old Korean traditional dress right now.

The door suddenly swung open, and wait?? ITS! IT IS JOSHUA! OH MY JISOOS! ARE YOU REAL?? ARE YOU REALLY TAKING ME TO HEAVEN RIGHT NOW?! OMG! I AM WILLING TO, GO TAKE ME NOOOOW! OMG fangirl feels explosion.

"Are you feeling better now Princess?" He said, omo he is talking to me, somebody tell me it's not true! Am I really dead?

"I and the other Princes are very worried about you, why did you go to the forest alone? You should call me, I mean, Jun, to accompany you, I know you hated me so much, but please, don't do this again" He said as he lowered his head and I can see that he is nearly crying and that left me d*mbfounded, what? What should I do? I am really confused!

"Ahmm? Dude? Can you pinch me?" I ask instead, what if it is really a dream? Then I will grab this chance to hug and kiss this guy if it was! So when I woke up I will feel my fangirlin' life completed! And if it wasn't a dream and I am really dead, I'd fulfill my fangirlin' life checklist, to see one of my group member's bias! That's the only wishlist I ever had!

"What? Princess?"

"Do what I said!" I said and smile at him, omg he is really crying, his eyes were so red, he lean closer and pinch my cheeks.

"Pinch harder!" I muttered closing my eyes.

He lean again and pinched my cheeks so hard.

"Ouch!" It hurts, wait? Did I got hurt? Oh no!! I pulled him closer to me and hug him! Even if he is not my bias, but I love ALL of SEVENTEEN's members! This is my chance to hug him, but wait? Why he is crying? I push him lightly and look into his eyes.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry, please take my apology" He pleaded and suddenly kneel on the ground that makes me go flustered.

"Why are you kneeling down?" Omg, what's happening?

"And where I am? Why are you here? Who am I?" Pabo, why did I ask the last question though? I know who I am.

"What should we expect from a st*pid and a wicked girl like you! Hahaha, are you acting again? You lost your memories and such lies?" Seungcheol said, OMG! MY BIAS IS HERE! but what did she call me? Or maybe not me? I look around and I am the only girl here, so? Is he referring to me?

"Stop it Seungcheol!" Joshua stand infront of me like, he was protecting me.

"Aren't you tired of her Jisoo?? She always act like that whenever she will escape and went back here like nothing happened from the past, and what will she do next? She will act like she loves you, she cares for you, like she forgets what you did to her, and what next? She will broke your heart again! And try to escape from you again!" Seungcheol yelled at Jisoo.

"She will never do that again" Jisoo said in lower tone.

"Fine! Believe whatever you want to believe! I am not the one to get hurt in the first place anyway! It's you! Go, believe in her again and hurt yourself once again! But if this time she'll hurt you, she will never get away with me!" With that he glared at me before he stormed out and slammed the sliding wooden door behind.

A smiling Jisoo look back at me, but I know it is not a sincere one, I can see the pain in his eyes, he sit beside me and held my hands.

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

(AN: I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO SHOULD I PAIR LI CHEL WITH 😁, AT FIRST, I THOUGHT, IF I'LL BE THE ONE TO CHOOSE, I LIKE TO BE CLOSE WITH JISOO, 'CAUSE HE'S SO PURE AND INNOCENT, HE'S ADORABLE AND I REALLY WANT HIM TO BE MY BESTFRIEND.. OUR PRECIOUS JISOO ❤, THAT'S WHY I WROTE HIM AS THE FIRST PRINCE YOU'LL MEET, COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE, THANKS)