EIGHTY THREE

SUNG CHEOL'S POV:

I was woken up by a hard slap on my face leaving a stinging pain, I look at who slapped me and it was??

"Princes Hae Chel??!". I shouted, I know her, she's not the Li Chel I know so if it is not her, she's the other one who is Hae Chel, I can feel the dark aura in her that makes me think she's the Hae Chel I know.

"Hahaha!". She ***ly laugh, "You still know me huh?!, At first I thought those guys will make me back in this world, and guess what?? I'm right!". And she laughs again, what did she say again?

"What do you mean?". I said.

"The SEVENTEEN guys in the other world?? Well, I have them as my toys now, so, you Princes are nothing to me now, I can kill you as instant as now!". She says as she points her sword to me.

"You really a ***l!". I shouted, "Why are you doing this to me?! To us?!".

"Simply because, I got bored of all of you, you don't want to be my toys, all I wanted is for all of the Princes to love me but as the day passed by those love got little and little and you started hating me!". She shouted I can see hatred in her eyes.

"Because you make us to! You make us hate you!". I shouted but I got another slap from her.

"Don't you dare talk back to me!! But know what? I don't need your love anymore!! I have the Kyongbok Princes with me, they really loves me and will do everything for me!". She said and laughs again.

"Wh-what??".

"Yes, I ordered them that when I don't came back from where they are, start the war against you, against the Gwangju's Kingdom and that's the reason why they wanted to eliminate you guys, to kill you and destroy you, your people and everything you have!!".

"You're crazy! The King and Queen's loves you! And this is what they get in return?".

"They don't sincerely love me, they want to take Silla's Kingdom away from us, from me!!!".

"They didn't think about that!".

"They why did they cut the alliance between us??".

"Because they wanted for you and your cousins to manage your Kingdom in your own!". I said and I can still feel the pains in my body.

"Liar! You're lying! I know what they were planning! It is to take away our Kingdom from us! It is to put a war against us because we are getting powerful!". She shouted, I don't know what to say anymore.

"Look Hae Chel, if you can let us explain, if you can let the King, Queen and the officials talk to you and explain everything you need to know we can settle this down, we don't have to put a war between us". I said trying to be calm.

"How can I talk to the dead??". She mockingly said and ***ly laughs again.

"WHAT?? DON'T YOU SAY THAT YOU KILLED THE KING AND QUEEN! THEY DON'T DO BAD THINGS TOWARD YOU!! IF YOU WANT TO GET REVENGE! KILL US NOT THEM! THEY LOVE YOU AS THEIR OWN DAUGHTER!! WHY DID YOU! ARGGGGHHH!". I shouted at the top of my lungs not believing what she said and struggling to get off the rope that tied around me.

"Haha! This conversation is so nonsense! And well yeah, I will get my revenge to you and the rest of the Princes, don't worry". She said leaving me behind in this dark room.

"No! Don't touch my brothers!!! Aaaargh! Get back heeereeee!". I shouted but I got smacked by the big man in front of me and my eyes got blurry again passing out.

~

(AN: THIS HAE CHEL IS SOMEONE... WELL,)