THIRTY EIGHT

INSEONG'S POV:

"What? You are telling us to pretend that we don't know Princess Hae Chel?!". Youjin asked the Goryeo's Princes.

"Yes, we haven't any plan to know if Hae Chel is really that girl we met". Sung Cheol answered.

"Okay, let us know what the plan is". I ask them.

"As what I am saying, you will pretend that you don't know Hae Chel, you will do a feist for alliance in their Kingdom, and I know they will because as what you've said, your Kingdom is the most skilled in sword fighting, and they will gave what you would say to them, we will give them a message that we will go there, even other Silla's Princes will do, we know the situation, you couldn't go by yourselves". Jihun explains to Youjin.

"And when they accepted our offers, we will stay in their Palace for weeks, as Silla's Prince and Deoksu-gung Prince talks about their Alliance deal, and while we do so, us, the Goryeo's Prince will have a way to find out if Princess Hae Chel really forgot about us, if she really married with the Deoksu-gung's Crown prince or she just really needs time and space". Jung Han added.

"Okay, so it is a win-win Plan? I agree". King Youjin said.

"Nado~". I said and our other brothers just nod at us.

"So, this is settle then, lets start our plan!". I said and we all gathered around.

~

HAK YEON'S POV:

"We receive a message from Silla's prince, they want the alliance from us, they will be having feist here, and the Goryeo's prince will come too, should we take the offer or not?". I ask them.

"Since the King and Queen leave us the decision and I know it is good too, to have the Alliance with them, they are the most scariest Kingdom we've ever know, they are the most skilled sword fighters amongst the Kingdoms and the feared Kingdom too". Won Shik said.

"How about you Princess, what is your decision? Are you ready to face them? This might be the chance to let them prove you that they believe you and loves you". I ask her.

"Yes, I am ready now, but how? They know that I am your wife? Should we tell them that I am Hae Chel already?". She ask back.

"Hmm, of course not, we will still pretend that you and I are married, I will take the blame if they will ask you about this after, I will explained to them that I plan it, and I will assure you, they will not hate you because of this". I reassuring said to her.

She just nods and I take my pen and paper to writes back to Silla's Kingdom, taking their offer of Alliance, they will be here after three days, and I hope Princess Hae Chel is ready at that time, and I promise, I will cut their heads off if they hurt this precious Princess again, I see in her our late sister that died, like her, she loves the guy too much, when she saw how he hates her, he suicide and I won't let that happen to Hae Chel, that will never be! so, Silla and Goryeo's Princes, be good to her, or I will take her back in our Palace if you do bad to her, I promise that!.

~

(AN: I WANT TO BE HAK YEON OPPA'S LITTLE SISTER TOO 😍😘, BTW I AM LISTENING TO BTS "JUST ONE DAY" AND IT WAS A VERY GOOD AND AWESOME SONG ❤, VOMENT YOW!)