FIFTH

JISOO'S POV:

I can see the sincerity in her eyes, that she is confused and she really forgot what happened, but? Why she's talking weird things? She even hug me back, she let me kiss her too, these are the reasons why I keep on believing her, I'm craving for her love, for her attention, for her sweetness, even have a small talk to her is heavenly for me, but why does my heart beat flutters when I look at her right now like I have fallen for her for the first time?

She's now walking towards me, and she looks more beautiful than before..

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

LI CHEL'S POV:

"You want to talk to me?" I said when I'm finally infront of Jisoo, I look around and spotted Seungkwan, Hansol, Seokmin, Soonyoung, Mingyu and Wonwoo horse back riding while chasing each other at the field, they look so happy and I love seeing them like that even though they kinda weird with what they are wearing and with their long hair.

"You want to ride horse?" Jisoo said while smiling that makes my face lighten up.

"Can I?, but I don't know how to-"

"Here we go again Jisoo, aren't you tired on believing and trusting her? She once harmed our 13th Prince and yet you want to believe her again?!" Jihoon shouts at him.

"What? I hurt? Who?, wait, I really want to tell you this guys, but if it is not a prank, or I am in the other world, I am not the Princess you are talking about, I am just an ordinary CARAT and a fan of SEVENTEEN and-"

"Wow! You even made a word that's not recognizable so we could believe you? Another world? Huh! You can make them believe you but not us!!" Seungcheol beside Jihoon shouted too, I squint my eyes in frustration and sigh.

"Please listen to me, I came from the other world that is modernly than this ancient world, and you guys were idol there and I'm just your ordinary college fan, I have an older broth-".

"SHUT UP! WE WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU ANYMORE!!!!" Chan said and leave while he is crying, Seungcheol and Jihoon follow suit after they glare at me, Oh no! my poor sweet little Chan cried! Who's this Princess? Why did they hate her? Why they are not believing me no matter what I said? Did she hurt them? Ahhhh! Imma kill her if I ever saw her!

"Don't worry I believe in you, ignore them, where do you want us to start?" Jisoo said and pull me to sit.

"Who am I?" I ask staring directly into his eyes, his sweet innocent eyes.

"You are Princess Hae Chel, the Princess of Silla, you're our very cheerful, sweet and lovely Princess, the 8th Prince said that he told you about your family right? And why are you here in our palace?"

I nodded and listen to him carefully.

"We are the Thirteen Princes of Goryeo, The first and eldest which is the crown prince is Seungcheol, second prince is Jeonghan, third prince is me, Jisoo, fourth prince is Junhui, fifth prince is Soonyoung, sixth prince is Wonwoo, seventh prince is Jihoon, eight prince is Seokmin, ninth prince is Mingyu, tenth prince is Minghao, eleventh prince is Seungkwan, twelve prince is Hansol and lastly the thirteenth prince is Chan, we are sons of the same King and Queen, pure blood siblings"

"Why did Seungcheol and Woozi- I mean Jihoon hates me and doesn't believe in whatever I said?"

"Because, everytime you tried to escape and then we're able to caught you, you always made up stories, like you always lost your memories, and as the weeks or months passes by you'll tried to escape again"

"Why do I need to escape? Am I in a prison? Am I your hostage?"

"Hostage? what was that word?" Jisoo said twitching his eyebrows in confusion.

"Someone who locked up in a room? Or something worse than that?"

"Haha, no, you're not, I should leave you that question to answer by yourself, of what's the reason why you want to escape in the palace, we should eat our breakfast now" He stand up but I grab his arm, preventing him from walking up ahead.

"But, I don't remember anything"

"Then, remember it all by yourself" And once again, I saw the pain in his eyes.

"Wait, what is our relationship? Why are you apologizing yesterday? Why are you crying?"

"I'm your fiancé, we are going to exchange our vows when you runaway, we once love each other, but, I don't know why it changed so suddenly" I can saw the anger flashed in his eyes but it faded right away.

"I'll call them, stay here" he said and walk towards the boys who are playing.

Who are you Hae Chel? Why did you do this to them? Why are you trying to escape? And who are they? Where am I? I know it is real right now, I am no longer dreaming or hallucinating, I'm really in the other world.

I must know what's the reason behind all of these and should continue my act and pretend that I am their princess in order to know whose the owner of this body and why I am here, and how should I come back in the real world, I know I love being here, seeing SEVENTEEN this near, but, I must wake up in this nightmare soon, I should go back in my world, before I fall in love with one of them, before I feel this world my home.

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾

(AN: I HAVE A QUESTION GUYS, IF YOU ARE LI CHEL, WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE? GO BACK IN THE REAL WORLD OR STAY AND BE WITH THIRTEEN PRINCES? COMMENT AND VOTE 😚 THANKS)