EIGHTY SIX

LI CHEL'S POV:

After having breakfast made by Silla's Assassins, we were back on our Journey again, but this time were heading to Deoksu-Gung's Palace.

"The Deoksu-Gung's will be happy seeing you Princess, ahhh? What's your name again?". Seungjun ask.

"I'm Kang Li Chel, call me Li Chel". I said smiling.

"How did you know she's not Princess Hae Chel? And why didn't you wonder that she really looks like Hae Chel?". Jisoo ask.

"We concluded that she came from the other world just like those humans were, they perfectly looks like you Princes and we thought the same way with the Princess, are we right?". Heejun ask and I nod.

"Were here!". One of the Assassins said as the Deoksu-Gung's Palace gate wide open, we got off our horse as we walked inside seeing six people standing at the very middle of the Palace wide open hall.

"Princessssss!!!!". Prince Jaehwan said as he runs towards me and hugs me tightly (Gosh! My fangirl feels!! He's my UB in VIXX ;) well, he's not VIXX member but they really look alike).

"How are you?? We thought that we're not gonna see you again!". Maknae I mean Sang Hyuk whines.

"I thought so!". I said pulling them in a tight hug.

"Where's Sung Cheol?". Prince Hak Yeon said.

"The Kyongbok's captivated him".

"Well, lets get inside the Palace and talk about the plan, we have no time to waste". Said by King Youjin as I hugged him.

~

"Well, I conclude that the Princess Hae Chel really wants to get the Crown Prince because he wants you too, she's obsessed, she's crazy and I don't think she will stop this war anytime soon when she still not have the Goryeo's Princes". King Youjin said.

"What should we do now? Get there and insisted the war?". Jung Han said.

"No, we're not going to put a war, she's still our cousin and we love her". I heard Kim Jihun said and I don't know why but I felt my heart hurt a bit.

"Then what?". Lee Jihun said.

"We planned that you guys all will go there, spend time with her, beg for her forgiveness, and when you got her trust and love back, we will do the next plan". King Youjin stated.

"What if she didn't believe us? If she didn't trusted us again?".

"Well, that's the problem, but we have planned about it already, if she won't believe you and still eager to hurt you or kill you, we will do the back up plan". King Youjin continued.

"And what is it?".

"To continue the war, we still don't know who's behind her, of who's those Kyongbok's Princes are". I heard him sigh, "And if the first plan work, after getting her trust and love, that's the time we will get the SEVENTEEN's member and take them back in the world, and of course the Goryeo's Princes too, and kill that Kyongbok's Princes". His face stiffened at the word he say in the end.

"Looks easy, but I know we needed more strength and preparation to do so". Lee Jihun said looking much more determined than ever.

~

(AN: I REALLY NEED THIS BOOK TO END SO I CAN RETIRED ALREADY!!!😭😭)