NINETY

LI CHEL'S POV:

I rode my house together with Deoksu-gung Princes all the way here, I can't stand doing nothing and waiting for them, I can feel that something bad will happens.

"Where's Jisoo?". I ask Chan as I am leading him to the Deoksu-gung Princes to mend his wound.

"I saw him dragging by Hae Chel inside the Palace". He managed to say.

"Arraseo! Hold on to us okay Baby Chan? I will be back with Jisoo, wait for Eomma okay?". I said as I planted a kiss on his forehead and run inside the Palace.

I saw the **l Hae Chel slapping my precious Jisoo.

"Fight me, not him, not any of my Princes, just me!". I shouted, I saw Jisoo said something but it doesn't processed on my mind so I walk towards her after saying to the guy I threatened earlier that he must stop the war because Hae Chel is the only enemy here.

"Noooo!". I heard Jisoo shouted and I look at Hae Chel running towards me pointing his swords on me but I luckily dodge it, I grip in her arms and pinned her down on the ground, she turned and slap me, our swords are on the ground so were fighting with fist, I kicked her on her tummy and she got off me, I kick back her again in head as she kneeled on the floor.

"What's happening here- eommona???". I heard Heejun said.

"Arggggh!". She said as I grip on her arms breaking it and pulling her hair with the other.

"Stoooop! Arghhh! Oppa! Don't kill me!". She cried when she sees the Silla's Princes in front of us.

The Kyongbok's Princes untied the Seventeen's and I saw Jisoo carrying Sung Cheol in his back.

"I love you, please don't do this let me go arghhhh!". She cries in pain again as I grip on her arm harder.

"What should we do?". I said looking at the Silla's Princes, she's still their cousin anyway.

"Let me go, that's all the thing you can do". I heard her said and she stabbed me with a pocket knife on the neck, I can feel the anguished pain as I fell on the ground, I heard screams and shouting around me as I passed out.

~

(AN: THIS IS REAL, I HAVE TO END THIS 😭 I'M SAD, SO SAD THAT I DON'T THINK I CAN LET THIS BOOK END ALREADY, BUT I HAVE TO)